BY POND'S

Do you want to look smooth, smooth and without imperfections instantly? Leave your complexion with a fresh, smooth and natural appearance with Pond's Angel Face. Its formula with moisturizing ingredients, covers those small imperfections and eliminates the shine of your skin to achieve a uniform tone. Apply it as a make-up base every day. All skin types.

How It Works:

Rich, moisturizing agents work together to give you a dull skin with a natural look.

Talc, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Parfum, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool. Iron Oxides

Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Mi primer polvo compacto! Lo use toda mi adolescencia y un poco mas, recuerdo que tiene o tenia una buena gama de tonalidades, yo encontre mi tono facilmente con este polvo, desde entonces ese tono es mi referente para comprar mis bases o polvos de alguna otra marca. No tiene mucha covertura pero cuando lo usas entre los 16 y 19 realmente no necesitas mucha covertura, se ve muy natural, en ese entonces tenia un olor agradable, si no sabes usar un polvo combacto puede llegar a ser un poco polvoso. El precio es muy accesible, mucho mas barato con otros en el mercado.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this compact powder I think it works really well... i would preferred it to be a translucent one because i think that powder that have colors could change all your face depending which color you chosed.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
I used to use this back when I was 13/14 when I didn't k ow much about makeup. This would be great for setting your makeup but it does give flashback in your photos. I think the maybelline fit me powder is much better than this.
Vanessa E.
my aunt used to use this compact a lot it's so creamy it goes in smooth it also smells good it's really easy to brake so i have to be extra careful with it but other than that i would recommend
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Use mucho tiempo este producto y es de gran calidad para el precio que tiene. Ayudaba mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara. Me gusta mucho.
Nancy A.
Eso yo lo use hace muchos años cuando era joven y asistía al colegio con un lápiz oscuro ese era mi super maquillaje
Olga F.
It's my first make up. It's very good and inexpensive. I never don't forget this make up. I promise
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
Is very cheap and does a good job on coverage can find them anywhere ...even gas stations
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I love it! It leaves my skin perfectly matte and it gives me good coverage. Perfect for my needs. After I applied it my skin feels smooth and pretty. Honestly it has a very reasonable price tag and the quality is great. I have been buying it since I was a teen. Too bad I can’t find it in Canada! But my family always bring me a few from back home!! Not sure if you can find it in usa.
Andy A.
Por mucho tiempo use este maquillaje.
Viene en polvo, tiene diferentes presentaciones y diversos tonos.
Te deja la piel lisa, aunque no tiene mucha duración, a mi hermanita que es de piel grasa le sirvio.
Yoselin B.
Eh usado este producto y me gusta como es de compacto pero,por que es tan seco?
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
What is this used for? I'm new to this brand.
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
Is it the same brand like the lotion one ?
Hillary R.
Caracas
Everyone knows how can I buy it for Venezuela?
Yesenia B.
How well is the quality betwen this one the old presentation