BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePOND'S
Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream SPF 18 PA ++ 50 grams

Pond's Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream SPF 18 PA ++ 50 grams

Pond’s Age Miracle is the highly proven skin care innovation that helps restore and reduce wrinkles, fine lines and aging spots. With the proprietary Advanced CLA4 Complex technology that is an ideal blend of patented CLA solution, well-known AHA Retinal and Retinal Booster, Pond’s Age Miracle is proven of delivering better skin rejuvenating results and reducing black spots in just seven days. This rich textured night cream works overtime to fight ageing signs as you sleep, so in time, you can wake up to skin that looks visibly youthful and radiant.

Works overtime as you sleep, to diminish signs of ageing.; Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and prevents more from appearing.; Prevent dullness and enhances overall skin radiance.; Maintain skin texture, tone and elasticity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pond's Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream SPF 18 PA ++ 50 grams!
Pao B.
Oakland , CA
I don't really use it that often for cost, but when I do I feel like I revitalize my skin, which is like giving life to my face
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
I honestly really enjoyed this. I don’t like how heavy night creams can be, and this is the complete opposite. It goes on so smoothly and feels so refreshing. It soaks into the skin really nicely and doesn’t get all over your pillows.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I love to take care and look good so I use these products for beautiful skin #Beauty #Skincare
Azareth S.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell of the cream is so good. You can also really feel lit refresh your skin.
Barbara G.
I haven't been using this one very long...so I can't give an accurate rating yet..but it feels really good on the skin
Florence V.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I really like this product I’ve been trying it on my skin for about 2 weeks and seeing good results it feels firm and smooth
shanay Z.
Tazewell, TN
I dont have wrinkles but i use this nightly after cleaning my face to help prevent them hopefully in the future. It does however make your skin feel super soft!
Jamie B.
Linton, IN
I use this every night and I cannot live without it! It's hydrating, it smells good and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. After about a month of use combined with my daily skincare routine my skin definitely felt more hydrated and just overall healthier.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
1,052 reviews
I don’t know if it’s because I see that it says night I feel like it works better but I like to put this on my face and I feel like my face is more hydrated and it doesn’t make me break out.
Sharon D.
Waycross, GA
My daughter bought me some and it did work. My skin went through so much last year I really needed something. I find I felt better when I used it and my makeup didn't look so chalky.. I hate seeing someone go out like that l9ol. My skin was soft and my make up didn't bead up like some does

Looking for your answer?