POND's Age Miracle Cell Regen Anti Aging Expert BB+ Cream uploaded by Maryam H.POND's Age Miracle Cell Regen Anti Aging Expert BB+ Cream uploaded by Mayar A.POND's Age Miracle Cell Regen Anti Aging Expert BB+ Cream uploaded by Mayar A.

BY POND'S

Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGen Anti-Aging Expert BB+ Cream is make-up and skincare in one. It has SPF 30++ PA to protect skin from harmful UV rays; and it provides coverage to effectively conceal signs of aging. Available in Light and Beige.

How It Works:

Enhance the overall radiance of your skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Pond’s Age Miracle with Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex™ contains special ingredients that boost collagen production while preventing dryness– giving your skin up to three times more cell renewal power.

How To:

• After cleansing & day cream application, apply 7 dots of bb+ cream all over your face and neck.
  • Massage gently in an upward motion to blend evenly onto skin.
  • Works well as a make-up base!

Special Ingredient:

• Intelligent Pro-Cell Complex™
  • Contains advanced CLA4 and Retinol boosters that help hasten the cell renewal process, stimulating your skin from within.

Light:

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, dimethicone crosspolymer, niacinamide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, titanium dioxide, PEG-10 dimethicone, potassium chloride, caprylyl methicone, mica, fragrance, disteardimonium hectorite, alumina, stearic acid, magnesium sulfate, cholesterol, methicone, DMDM Hydantoin, sucrose distearate, isomerized linoleic acid, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA, acetamide MEA, ammonium lactate, aluminum Hydroxide, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, climbazole, allatoin, retinyl palmitate, retinyl propionate, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus *sunflower) seed oil, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarnamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200

Beige:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Potassium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Cholesterol, Bisabolol, Perfume, DMDM Hydantonin, Dimethicone, Sucrose Distearate, Ammonium Lactate, Acetamide MEA, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) root extract, Isomerized Linoleic Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Savanna S.
POND’s BB cream is the best kept secret of all BB creams. One of the few products that feels light while giving coverage and stays on all day long! It’s affordable and has higher SPF than most makeup. 10/10 recommend!
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I loved this BB cream. It’s probably the first BB cream I ever tried. However, I’m not sure if they discontinued the original one of this line or if they redesigned it. It’s super expensive now which is sad. But I liked how it was very easy to apply—kind of like a moisturizer—and left a sheer finish.
Susan L.
Gastonia
I really love this BB cream!! The coverage is perfect!! Conceals flaws, dewy, not shiny, and easy to apply on the go, like at stoplights!!
Maryam H.
Dubai , Dubai
So I won’t give it less than 3 starts because initially I liked this product.
But after a while I started noticing that it doesn’t feel that great on my skin.

I actually just kept the tube so I could review it then throw it away. I won’t be repurchasing it again.

This is my personal opinion even though a lot of people have given it 4 or 5 stars it worked for them but for me it honestly didn’t.

I took a short video and I’m the video I wanted to show that it makes my skin pale which I don’t really like and it sits a bit weirder on my face.

Anyone should give it a try cause we all have different skin and we enjoy different things.
Mayar A.
Alexandria
I just bought this bb cream as an alternative for the foundation for daily basis, and i just made a review video on my channel about it , i LOVE it ❤ good coverage for a bb cream , easily blended, matte finish and not oily which is a good thing for my combo skin , i set it with my airspun loose powder ( translucent) and stayed super good for a long time ( about 9 hours ) without any separation but a little bit of creasing in my smile lines ( absolutely normal ) , also sooo light on my skin i barely felt it & smells fresh nothing too strong
Highly recommended 👍👍
Julia K.
I think this B.B. cream is pretty good! It’s pretty good for sun protection as well as quiet easy to blend and apply! It does smell kind of weird though in my opinion and sometimes it looks quiet cakey even when I don’t apply a lot! 💓
Himani B.
Ponds has a wide range of skincare products.... But when it comes to BB cream, I'm not quite convinced with this product... Yes, it definitely has a medium coverage which is good for everyday use, but it doesn't have shades to choose from, and it definitely doesn't adapt your skin color after applying it... I'm wheatish and it certainly doesn't suit me... Secondly, it leads to clogging of pores which doesn't let my skin breathe... So I don't really recommend this product to people with big pores...
XOXO 💋💋
MAKEUP PARADISE
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Hamidiya
I used this product last 5 years I think i m in love in this product.. very neutral finish. And sun protection also. It u want nice bb cream then this one is very good in cheapst renge. I would buy again n again.
Areej K.
Abu Dhabi, N/A
I bought this one just last week and the few times that I’ve used it, I’ve absolutely loved it!
Good coverage, great sun protection (SPF30+), anti aging ingredients, nice smell, perfect quality ALL IN ONE PRODUCT!!
I’ve used it very little so far so... wouldn’t recommend it just yet. I’ll update this review soon for recommendations :)) #StayTuned 💕
Mariam E.
it has more coverage than other BB creams I've used. I use it as a foundation too.  It's 30 SPF which is great I always try to look for products with sun protection higher than 20 SPF. The color range is very limited and not all of the shades are available in stores.