BY POMPEIAN

Pompeian® White Wine Vinegar.
Quality since 1906.
Gourmet.
Premium quality. see more...

• Is this drinkable? Like saki?17 Answers
  • I've always seen these in the grocery store and wondered how they...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Has a good flavor for the price. I use this to make some salad dressing as well as in some of my recipes and when used the right way, it makes dishes have a nice flavor.

One of My Favorite Recipes using White Wine Vinegar

1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup white wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pinch ground black pepper

Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend. Use right away, or store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I tend to use a lot of vinegar when I cook and this is my go to product. I really love mixing it with oil to make a light salad dressing. I think that this brand just tastes better than other brands of vinegar. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a light vinegar to cook with.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Love making cucumber salad with this. I'm German so I never use mayo I always use vinegar for everything. So vinegar, oil. Dill weed, and sugar pepper salt mix together and add to thin slices of cucumber. You're welcome for the best recipe ever!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
A good, quality bing at great for recipes or to use as a cleaner. Price is higher than the generic versions but the quality is good and the bottle is quick and convenient. Don't buy regularly because the cheaper versions work fine.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Love Pompeian vinegars! This one is so good for light salad dressings! I'll add a little oil, salt, pepper, and garlic! So good! Definitely worth the price and one of the better vinegar brands on the market!
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
My favorite brand of vinegar to buy. This is a great light flavor that goes great in almost anything I am cooking. I use vinegar daily in salads, chickens, marinades and more. This is a pantry staple!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Well wasn't happy with the taste of this at all I purchased this because it was priced so cheap and wasn't happy with its flavor at all I guess you can say you get what u pay for
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I use this often. I make a lot of Asian inspired dishes and have found that this product works well with all my fav dishes. A little goes a long way and the price is just right!
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for cooking with if you know what your doing so follow your recipes closely I have tasted some great dishes using this as an ingredient
Awilda C.
Very affordable and very useful when it comes to adding flavor to new recipes. I usually add some to my chicken to give he flavor a kick.
Meghan L.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this drinkable? Like saki?
Tiff H.
I've always seen these in the grocery store and wondered how they taste. can these be used as a marinade?