BY POMPEIAN

Pompeian® White Wine Vinegar.
Quality since 1906.
Gourmet.
Premium quality. see more...

• Is this drinkable? Like saki?17 Answers
  • I've always seen these in the grocery store and wondered ...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Has a good flavor for the price. I use this to make some salad dressing as well as in some of my recipes and when used the right way, it makes dishes have a nice flavor.

One of My Favorite Recipes using White Wine Vinegar

1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup white wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pinch ground black pepper

Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend. Use right away, or store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
As soon as you open the bottle and smell its fruity bouquet, you'll understand why Pompeian's white wine vinegar is considered a gourmet brand. It's crisp, clean taste works perfectly with herb dressings, shellfish, salads, and sauces. There's so many uses for Pompeian's white wine vinegar, plus it's s name you can trust.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I tend to use a lot of vinegar when I cook and this is my go to product. I really love mixing it with oil to make a light salad dressing. I think that this brand just tastes better than other brands of vinegar. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a light vinegar to cook with.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Love making cucumber salad with this. I'm German so I never use mayo I always use vinegar for everything. So vinegar, oil. Dill weed, and sugar pepper salt mix together and add to thin slices of cucumber. You're welcome for the best recipe ever!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
A good, quality bing at great for recipes or to use as a cleaner. Price is higher than the generic versions but the quality is good and the bottle is quick and convenient. Don't buy regularly because the cheaper versions work fine.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Love Pompeian vinegars! This one is so good for light salad dressings! I'll add a little oil, salt, pepper, and garlic! So good! Definitely worth the price and one of the better vinegar brands on the market!
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased this from the local grocery store (meijer). It was used in a dish I make called bang bang shrimp tacos. I accidentally forgot to add it to the dish and it was definitely not as good with out it.
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use this often. I make a lot of Asian inspired dishes and have found that this product works well with all my fav dishes. A little goes a long way and the price is just right!
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A nice light vinegar which is an alternative to the normal white vinegar. It enhances dressings & marinades with its subtle yet flavorful notes. Always in my pantry at all times!
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite brand of vinegar to buy. This is a great light flavor that goes great in almost anything I am cooking. I use vinegar daily in salads, chickens, marinades and more. This is a pantry staple!
Meghan L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this drinkable? Like saki?
Tiff H.
I've always seen these in the grocery store and wondered how they taste. can these be used as a marinade?