BY POMPEIAN #15 in Olive Oil

Pompeian® Robust Flavor Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Imported.
First Cold Press.
North American Olive Oil Association, certified quality.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml.
Quality since 1906. see more...

Buy on Target
Nikki F.
I recently used this olive oil on my Thanksgiving Turkey I mixed a sample pack of Twisted-Qs Crazy Chic poultry seasoning with this Pompeian extra virgin olive oil Robust an smothered my turkey inside an out with this amazing mix! The Robust flavor helped make the flavor burst with so many textures an spices it was incredible! Nice golden brown skin, this oil cooked my turkey perfectly! I definitely recommend this olive oil for all your cooking, I also made salmon with this olive oil an it came out wonderful! The blends of spices with this oil are a great balance an full of zest!
Maria h.
North Carolina
Review for: Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16 oz more...
I Use this Oil To Cook and Also For My Hair I Have super Long Hair And I heat it Up for 20 Seconds And Add to my Roots And Ends I leave it On for a Whole day And I wash it My Hair Comes out smooth and Shiny
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love cooking with olive oil that’s how I grew up cooking with I usually buy mine at HEB or Sams at a pretty reasonable price and what I love is that it’s healthy I would definitely recommend it.
Katie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I use Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil all the time in my cooking! I use it while sauteeing onion, roasting veggies, and making pasta. Just today, I cut up four types of veggies (Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, butternut squash, and potatoes), and lined them up next to each other in a sheet pan. I drizzled the oil on top of all of them and then seasoned each veggie separately. They came out beautiful, tender, and crispy. Such an easy ingredient to use when prepping veggies!
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is my new Spring discovery. This oil is very delicious and Robust. I use this product almost every day in my cooking. I use it on Salads, dipping, pasta. It is very good and tastes great too. I recommend using this as a healthy alternative.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I usually buy this olive oil because they often have a coupon for it at my local store. It is great for cooking or making hummus. We get a lot of use out of olive oil in my house.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand it goes very well with salad or just a light sprits on a nice piece of toast. sometimes even use it to make breaded chicken. very yummy and healthy choice
Mary M.
This is a wonderful olive oil that I use on a daily basis, and I only buy it when it's Bo go at Publix because otherwise it would be quite expensive.
Melissa M.
Taylorsville, KY
Great quality for a good price. I've used for cooking and to make bread dipping oils with. Superb taste and I love the no leak bottle it comes in.
Justina s.
Crystal River, FL
Great flavor and fantastic for salads. I cook with this as well because I like the robust flavor but it is definitely made for salad dressings.