Pompeian Robust Flavor Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Mary M.Pompeian Robust Flavor Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Marcelene C.
2 colors available

BY POMPEIAN #36 in Olive Oil

Pompeian® Robust Flavor Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Imported.
First Cold Press.
North American Olive Oil Association, certified quality.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml.
Quality since 1906. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marcelene C.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my new Spring discovery. This oil is very delicious and Robust. I use this product almost every day in my cooking. I use it on Salads, dipping, pasta. It is very good and tastes great too. I recommend using this as a healthy alternative.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Foodie Expert
This is a wonderful olive oil that I use on a daily basis, and I only buy it when it's Bo go at Publix because otherwise it would be quite expensive.
Justina s.
Justina s.
Crystal River, FL
Great flavor and fantastic for salads. I cook with this as well because I like the robust flavor but it is definitely made for salad dressings.
kim d.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
If it's not I your budget to buy gourmet EVOO, this is great! Perfect for every day cooking. I save the expensive stuff for salads.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
Great quality for a good price. I've used for cooking and to make bread dipping oils with. Superb taste and I love the no leak bottle it comes in.
Reighven ..
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
The best taste and perfect for making a healthy vinaigrette for salads and cooking fish!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand it goes very well with salad or just a light sprits on a nice piece of toast. sometimes even use it to make breaded chicken. very yummy and healthy choice
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Foodie Expert
I usually buy this olive oil because they often have a coupon for it at my local store. It is great for cooking or making hummus. We get a lot of use out of olive oil in my house.