BY POMPEIAN #13 in Vinegar

Pompeian® Red Wine Vinegar.
Quality since 1906.
Infused.
Enriched with antioxidants. see more...

Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
I was introduced to Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar by my doctor. I wanted to try new items to add to me diet that would also help lower my blood pressure. I was advised that this is perfect for mixing with sliced cucumbers. It has a hint of red wine taste to it which add's to the flavor. It is also delicious mixed with salad.  Also, this is budget friendly. Look in your local supermarket aisle.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
This is some of the best vinegar to use when making your own salad dressing. The flavor has a light pomegranate taste while also not being an overly strong vinegar. I like to add a bit of olive oil and then some salt and pepper to this vinegar to make a healthy salad dressing.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I couldn't find the original one I wanted to I got this instead and it was so yummy ! It added this extra pop of flavor that the original didn't have. It was amazing and I highly recommend it. I will definitely be buying it again. Only down side - the smell made my head hurt.
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
Love mixing this with some oil, salt and pepper, and whisk into a dressing over berry chicken salad. It's so fresh and tasty. I like the tartness of it and fruity flavor. It has really changed my dressing recipe!
Maggie C.
Richland, IN
So delicious and adds just that touch of
Flavor to any dish. This is also great for those dishes needing a touch of wine and you don't have any. It's a
Staple you should always keep in your kitchen
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Essential for amazing Gravy, nice tangy taste and keeps the color perfect! This is my favorite brand they offer a variety of infused types if you like sweeter or spicy!
Lisa S.
Rockford, IL
I have used this red wine vinegar in a simple oil and vinegar coleslaw and it was DELICIOUS! The flavor is amazing without being too overwhelming. I can't wait to try it in other sauces.
Stephanie F.
My husband and I years this all the time to make our own homemade salad dressings. This is wonderful for the summer time and nice fresh crisp salad.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
My favorite red wine vinegar. I use this for salad dressings, and cooked vegetable dishes. It's also great in aiding a meat marinade.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! Adds just the right amount of flavor to anything! Really great on sandwiches and salads too.