Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Veronica

BY POMPEIAN #28 in Olive Oil

USDA organic Cholesterol free Trans fat free High in good monounsaturated fat Naturally gluten free Non-allergenic Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannara F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I purchased this olive oil to use for cooking instead of corn or vegetable oil. I must say I love using this oil. Doesn’t require too much to be used when cooking because of the texture. And the food comes out tasting great as well. Not bad for the price either and I don’t want to go to any other brand of olive oil for cooking.
Angelica M.
Miami Gardens , FL
Are usually uses all of oil for cooking for my eyebrows and my eyelashes. According to Google and some YouTube or‘s olive oil can make your eyelashes longer add your eyebrows more thicker. I been doing this for around a couple months and I’ve been getting great results.
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I use this everyday for may things. Its great. It doesnt have a bitter flavor that some have . I highly recommend using it for dressing or just cooking anything in!
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I use olive oil for just about all of my cooking, unless it calls specifically for veg oil. This brand, although sometimes more expensive than others, is the one I prefer to buy. Sometimes I get lucky with a sale but I'm willing to pay extra for the quality and this has the quality flavor and makes my cooking taste so much better.
Jennifer B.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love this olive oil. It is a decent price with a good taste. I refuse to spend gobs of money for the pricier olive oil when I am only using it for cooking and this olive oil is the perfect compromise between price and taste.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
I have been a user of Pompeian Olive oil for quite some time, and have made many delicious recipes using it. I would never be without a bottle of olive oil in my kitchen, and this one is reasonably priced!
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
I like this olive oil. We aren't particular with what brand we buy, but never had any issues when we have purchased this. It is a little expensive, but all olive oil is.
Laura S.
I only give 4 starts because of the price. Other than that, I love the way this enhances the flavor of the food, and I have never had a bad experience with it.
Sam B.
I buy this olive oil all the time. it's decently priced and overall does a good job. it's best suited for sauteing and not being used as a dipping oil.
Vanessa M.
odessa, Florida
I use only olive oil for my cooking. And found this brand at a lower price than my usual. I did not notice difference in taste. Totally satisfied.