BY POMPEIAN

Our premium, imported marsala cooking wine has a distinctive taste, a deep amber color and a complex flavor that makes meals more memorable. It is ideal for creating fabulous desserts as well as delicious pot roast, veal and chicken dishes. No kitchen is complete without pompeian marsala cooking wine. see more...

Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this was ok,not to strong and went good with chicken...but i find that it's better to just cook with real wine so much better!Not that this was bad but if your mew to cooking and using wine just use what you drink its better then trying out cooking wine!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really wasn't a huge fan of the red sauce I made with this. Same recipe, different wine, much better results. It just doesn't add much flavor or "oomph" like using a drinking wine does. It works in a pinch but not my first choice.
Jennifer C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This cooking wine is one of the bests! I LOVE using this with Chicken especially! It flavors it so nicely and makes it so juicy! It's a staple for our house. Always have to have it on hand!
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not one to cook with wine but this does a great job with chicken or any red sauces. good solid flavor but not over powering. highly recommend if you like authentic Italian food.
Crystal J.
This was overall a great cooking wine. I used it with a chicken Alfredo dish and it was delicious!! It wasn't too strong and it didn't overpower the dish.
Traci L.
Barrington, RI
I love this cooking wine, I use this olive oil and fresh garlic to sautee my clams in. It has such a good taste and it is not overwhelming.
Jennifer C.
Lakeland, FL
I like to simmer my chicken in it and then sautee veggies in it then toss the veggies over the chicken makes for a yummy and juicy dinner
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I use this cooking wine to sautée veggies for chicken, it's delicious it's not overwhelming, but has a good taste. and everyone loves it!
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
I just tried this product about a week ago, and i was thoroughly impressed. very mild tasting, and yummy!! great for seafood and pasta!
Ciara V.
Cape Coral, FL
A really great wine to cook with. It has a great taste and it compliments the food. I use this wine all the time. Its really good.