Pompeian Marsala Imported Cooking Wine

by Pompeian

Our premium, imported marsala cooking wine has a distinctive taste, a deep amber color and a complex flavor that makes meals more memorable. It is ideal for creating fabulous desserts as well as delicious pot roast, veal and chicken dishes. No kitchen is complete without pompeian marsala cooking wine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pompeian Marsala Imported Cooking Wine!
Helen G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Nunca e usado pero me llamó la atención porque sé que se puede usar para cocinar Qué rico un pavo relleno con este licor
Jennifer C.
Lakeland, FL
I like to simmer my chicken in it and then sautee veggies in it then toss the veggies over the chicken makes for a yummy and juicy dinner
Blythe W.
Joplin , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I always use Pompeii's cooking marsala when I make it. It has the best and authentic flavor. I really love using this brand.
Crystal J.
This was overall a great cooking wine. I used it with a chicken Alfredo dish and it was delicious!! It wasn't too strong and it didn't overpower the dish.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,038 reviews
I really wasn't a huge fan of the red sauce I made with this. Same recipe, different wine, much better results. It just doesn't add much flavor or "oomph" like using a drinking wine does. It works in a pinch but not my first choice.
Jennifer C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This cooking wine is one of the bests! I LOVE using this with Chicken especially! It flavors it so nicely and makes it so juicy! It's a staple for our house. Always have to have it on hand!
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is the only one I use to make my chicken Marsala. It tastes like my grandmas old recipe. It's great.
Shawn K.
Dacula, Ga
I have used this to make the most mouth watering chicken it gives it a rich taste that your grandmother could only do love it.
Amber L.
Milton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use this to make pasta sauce at least once a week. it makes the sauce have the best flavor.
Kassandra A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love using this to cook it adds a nice flavor to the food without it being too strong

Looking for your answer?