BY POMPEIAN

Our premium, imported marsala cooking wine has a distinctive taste, a deep amber color and a complex flavor that makes meals more memorable. It is ideal for creating fabulous desserts as well as delicious pot roast, veal and chicken dishes. No kitchen is complete without pompeian marsala cooking wine. see more...

Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert
I really wasn't a huge fan of the red sauce I made with this. Same recipe, different wine, much better results. It just doesn't add much flavor or "oomph" like using a drinking wine does. It works in a pinch but not my first choice.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Happy Hour Expert
This cooking wine is one of the bests! I LOVE using this with Chicken especially! It flavors it so nicely and makes it so juicy! It's a staple for our house. Always have to have it on hand!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
This was overall a great cooking wine. I used it with a chicken Alfredo dish and it was delicious!! It wasn't too strong and it didn't overpower the dish.
Shawn K.
Shawn K.
Dacula, Ga
I have used this to make the most mouth watering chicken it gives it a rich taste that your grandmother could only do love it.
Lerena W.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
DON'T ever drink cooking wine it is discuting that is why it's meant for cooking, haha leaves your food taisting great.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is the only one I use to make my chicken Marsala. It tastes like my grandmas old recipe. It's great.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Happy Hour Expert
I use this to make pasta sauce at least once a week. it makes the sauce have the best flavor.
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
I love using this to cook it adds a nice flavor to the food without it being too strong
jeanine m.
jeanine m.
Dhurmeungsnsnabafnwmshmhsnynsnsmsymueumysmgsbscbsfnsymgsmdhmrumememeymsynsyneg
Traci L.
Traci L.
Barrington, RI
I love this cooking wine, I use this olive oil and fresh garlic to sautee my clams in. It has such a good taste and it is not overwhelming.