Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil

by Pompeian

#6 in Olive Oil

Quality First: Pompeian is the very first Extra Virgin olive oil to receive the USDA "Quality Monitored" Seal for quality and purity. This verifies that it meets or exceeds very exacting standards. Which means you're getting the quality and purity that you expect. Olive oil is the key component of a healthy Mediterranean diet. Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is distinguished by a rich, robust flavor.

Is this worth purchasing?
Are there any other uses for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil besides for cooking?
Start your review of Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Vineland, NJ
This olive oil is the best. Use it regularly. Great taste. Satisfied with flavor Great price value. Will purchase again.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
I only like it when I'm cooking healthy foods other than that it makes sertain foods not taste the same but good product
Bennettsville, SC
I really love this brand of olive oil. The extra virgin is my favorite. It has a richer flavor than other brands.
Miramar, FL
I have used Pompeian extra virgin olive oil and love using it much more healtheir then other oils
Indianapolis, IN
I love using this to cook with or dipping with bread and some cheese. It has great flavor.
I only cook with olive oil as it's healthier and this is good high quality. tastes great.
Moundville, AL
I love this olive oil. I use it a lot when I cook especially before seasoning my meats.
Purchased at: Publix
Great source of omega 3's. Good for salads and as a source of oil in all your cooking.