Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil 24 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lunise M.Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil 24 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Crystal R.

BY POMPEIAN #23 in Olive Oil

Quality First: Pompeian is the very first Extra Virgin olive oil to receive the USDA "Quality Monitored" Seal for quality and purity. This verifies that it meets or exceeds very exacting standards. Which means you're getting the quality and purity that you expect. Olive oil is the key component of a healthy Mediterranean diet. Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is distinguished by a rich, robust flavor. see more...

bree w.
Nashua, NH
This is such a fantastic product for cooking as well as a beauty product. I use this on my hair and it is amazingly good. Adn the taste of the food while i cook is amaing I can say. I would definitely recoomend this for anyone.
Crystal B.
I bought this brand because it was on sale. I actually have found that i like it. I generally use evoo to cook with instead of other oils. This wasn't heavy at all and workes with my veggie dishes without making them feel overly greasy.
Lunise M.
This olive oil was on bogo sale at my local grocery store so that means stock up time for me. I use Pompeian Olive Oil in all my cooking that requires extra virgin oil. It has a subtle flavor that gives all your dishes the authentic Italian flavor you are looking for. It's perfect for homemade dressings and also to flavor with herbs and spices. This is one olive you must try.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Pompeian brand extra virgin olive oil is all that I buy. This product is really high quality and tastes great. I use it for cooking, salad dressings, pasta, and every other purpose. Not too expensive.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
So besides using this oil as a healthier and tastier alternative to corn/vegetable oil, it makes a great deep moisturizing mask for my hair! It can also be used as an ingredient for good homemade skin scrubs and put directly on cuticles for nail health.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely wonderful for cooking, eliminating wrinkles, fading age spots, and soothing dry skin. I would defiantly suggest this product to someone who wants to take advantage of its usefulness . Its inexpensive and well worth it!
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I only like it when I'm cooking healthy foods other than that it makes sertain foods not taste the same but good product
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
Coming from a Mediterranean family we use Olive Oil for almost everything. This brand is very good and doesn't have an after taste like some other brands.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I have used Pompeian extra virgin olive oil and love using it much more healtheir then other oils
tiffany h.
Bennettsville, SC
I really love this brand of olive oil. The extra virgin is my favorite. It has a richer flavor than other brands.
Nicole R.
League City, TX
Foodie Expert
Are there any other uses for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil besides for cooking?
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
Is this worth purchasing?