Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil 24 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Crystal R.Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil 24 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lunise M.

BY POMPEIAN #19 in Olive Oil

Quality First: Pompeian is the very first Extra Virgin olive oil to receive the USDA "Quality Monitored" Seal for quality and purity. This verifies that it meets or exceeds very exacting standards. Which means you're getting the quality and purity that you expect. Olive oil is the key component of a healthy Mediterranean diet. Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is distinguished by a rich, robust flavor. see more...

Crystal B.
I bought this brand because it was on sale. I actually have found that i like it. I generally use evoo to cook with instead of other oils. This wasn't heavy at all and workes with my veggie dishes without making them feel overly greasy.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Pompeian brand extra virgin olive oil is all that I buy. This product is really high quality and tastes great. I use it for cooking, salad dressings, pasta, and every other purpose. Not too expensive.
Lunise M.
This olive oil was on bogo sale at my local grocery store so that means stock up time for me. I use Pompeian Olive Oil in all my cooking that requires extra virgin oil. It has a subtle flavor that gives all your dishes the authentic Italian flavor you are looking for. It's perfect for homemade dressings and also to flavor with herbs and spices. This is one olive you must try.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely wonderful for cooking, eliminating wrinkles, fading age spots, and soothing dry skin. I would defiantly suggest this product to someone who wants to take advantage of its usefulness . Its inexpensive and well worth it!
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
So besides using this oil as a healthier and tastier alternative to corn/vegetable oil, it makes a great deep moisturizing mask for my hair! It can also be used as an ingredient for good homemade skin scrubs and put directly on cuticles for nail health.
Hwang O.
I use EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) for almost all my cooking. I use this the most when cooking with a pan or making homemade salad dressing. This was a little expensive, but had a nice rich flavor so I feel it was worth my money.
bree w.
Nashua, NH
This is such a fantastic product for cooking as well as a beauty product. I use this on my hair and it is amazingly good. Adn the taste of the food while i cook is amaing I can say. I would definitely recoomend this for anyone.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love olive oil, and I think it's not only healthier than other oils but its light too. I use this on my chicken, veggies, and much more. I enjoy the light fresh flavor, and it's easy to use.
Vanessa  N.
My hair loves this extra virgin olive oil and it soaks it all up. It doesn't make my hair oily or anything but moisturizes it, I also use this to remove my eye make up before I cleanse.
Erica D.
Lone Tree, CO
I have always used this oil to cook with. It's delicious, is great for cooking and also is always at a fair price and usually you can find a coupon for it.
Nicole R.
Friendswood, TX
Are there any other uses for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil besides for cooking?
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?