Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil

by Pompeian

#6 in Olive Oil

Quality First: Pompeian is the very first Extra Virgin olive oil to receive the USDA "Quality Monitored" Seal for quality and purity. This verifies that it meets or exceeds very exacting standards. Which means you're getting the quality and purity that you expect. Olive oil is the key component of a healthy Mediterranean diet. Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is distinguished by a rich, robust flavor.

Is this worth purchasing?
Are there any other uses for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil besides for cooking?
Start your review of Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Midwest City, OK
Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by stephen S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don't really see a difference in a lot of the olive oils, I feel like the fact that there's a lot of different kinds and brands usually is some kind of scam to get me to spend more on something I could get cheaper, but the other day my mother-in-law came over and cooked in my kitchen and then she called my wife later asking what kind of olive oil we used because it smelled so good to her, and I know she uses olive oil everyday when she cooks. So that really told me I must be using the good stuff, I've never had an issue and smells good makes my food better high marks for this olive oil.
spring, TX
Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Cintya A.
Este aceite es fabuloso y saludablenporque es extra virgen cuando cocino procuro usarlo lo mas que pueda y la comida no se siente grasosa, tambien es bueno para las ensaladas, el precio se me hace comodo para el gran producto que es. Siempre que compro un producto relacionado con comida trato ver si me va a ayudar para comer mas saludable
Jamaica, NY
Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Gianne J.
Pompeian® Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Gianne J.
Purchased at: Target
I used this olive oil not for cooking but for moisturizing my hair. Don’t you love a versatile product? I know I do! This product in combination with one other product has grown my hair. This is a staple in my hair draw and I definitely buy this over and over again.
I bought this brand because it was on sale. I actually have found that i like it. I generally use evoo to cook with instead of other oils. This wasn't heavy at all and workes with my veggie dishes without making them feel overly greasy.
Fall River, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good EXTRA. Virgin Olive oil to make your food a little healthier option ! Everybody sells this so that’s the good thing about it ! It’s not to expensive either
Westerville, OH
Pompeian brand extra virgin olive oil is all that I buy. This product is really high quality and tastes great. I use it for cooking, salad dressings, pasta, and every other purpose. Not too expensive.
Irvine, CA
I use this olive oil for frying stuff like eggs, for baking stuff like my chicken or vegetables, it is super easy and healthy and I buy the big size from Costco. The price is great and it can be used for so many things and the taste is great too!
This olive oil was on bogo sale at my local grocery store so that means stock up time for me. I use Pompeian Olive Oil in all my cooking that requires extra virgin oil. It has a subtle flavor that gives all your dishes the authentic Italian flavor you are looking for. It's perfect for homemade dressings and also to flavor with herbs and spices. This is one olive you must try.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely wonderful for cooking, eliminating wrinkles, fading age spots, and soothing dry skin. I would defiantly suggest this product to someone who wants to take advantage of its usefulness . Its inexpensive and well worth it!
Orlando, FL
So besides using this oil as a healthier and tastier alternative to corn/vegetable oil, it makes a great deep moisturizing mask for my hair! It can also be used as an ingredient for good homemade skin scrubs and put directly on cuticles for nail health.