BY POMPEIAN #59 in Olive Oil

This naooa seal means pompeian olive oil has been tested and meets the international olive oil council's stringent standard for quality recognized worldwide. Since 1906, pompeian has been bringing premium olive oil to america. As a key component of a healthy mediterranean diet, olive oil is naturally cholesterol free, zero grams trans fat, and contains 10 grams of monounsaturated fat in each tablespoon. Our extra light olive oil is distinguished by an exceptionally mild taste. see more...

Lydia M.
I absolutely LOVE any extra light olive oils, especially this one! They are perfect for dressings, salads, and cooking. It is very nice that it does not overpower the flavors of whatever else you may be eating. This is the only olive oil that I will buy!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I like the Pompeian Olive Oil! I use it all the time when cooking and baking. It had good flavor, for being a a plain olive oil. It is about midrange in price, but with olive oil you get what you pay for as far as quality.
Paj Ploua V.
Oshkosh, WI
Love love love olive oil.....will always have some in the house. I love this brand especially...it just taste better than other brand
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I love using all of oil to cook with it is very light and it's he's great and makes anything taste amazing especially this brand.
Amber L.
This olive oil is great. We eat a lot of pasta since we are italian. So we are always using olive oil to cook with.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I love this Olive oil , I use this stuff a lot for my Cookimh. I'm always in the kitchen . Great ingredients
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Great product. Use it for all my baking and cooking. Great tasting and a great price!
Andreina L.
Fitness Sassha know who? Well she recommends much these oils to you like? Why?