Pompeian Grapeseed Oil - 5oz

Stir-frying.

Grilling.

Sauteing.

Quality since 1906.

Pompeian® All Natural 100% Grapeseed Oil Cooking Spray.

Eco friendly.

No propellants.

No CFCs. No additives. 0g trans fat.

No cholesterol. No preservatives.

Naturally gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pompeian Grapeseed Oil - 5oz!
Xenia, OH
I love this product, I used to use Pam cooking spray all the time. But I seen a celebrity use this while cooking and I thought I would give it a try. It's on the pricey side a bit, but it's healthier . And I have a lot of non stick cooking pans and I have to say this stuff really works. It does a good job on not sticking, my food doesn't fall apart when I go to flip or turn in pan. The other brand does. I would absolutely repurchase, it's healthier and it's Eco friendly!!
Palatine, IL
Pompeian Grapeseed Oil - 5oz uploaded by Charlotte W.
Being aware of how much oil I use in cooking is important to me. I love Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil because it's all natural and the container is Eco-friendly. The only issue is that the bottle is not recyclable.

Looking for your answer?