Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil uploaded by Becky V.

BY POMPEIAN #25 in Olive Oil

Pompeian® Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil.
Quality Since 1906.
Imported.
100% Pure & Natural.
North American Olive Oil Association, Certified Quality.
Mild Flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Linda R.
Wexford, PA
Pompeian Extra Light tasting Olive Oil is always on hand we make our own salad dressings and this one is not an over powering flavor. We like to have different brands on hand for different recipes some for cooking some for dressings you can never have to much olive oils
Travis S.
Spring Valley, NY
This olive oil is good for making rice, pasta salad, frying, and making a great salad dressing
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
This is the only olive oil I typically use. It's great in salad dressing and to use when cooking. It's nice and light and I really like that.
Becky V.
I lobe this brand! It is pure Olive Oil, unlike many other brands that blend and use other oils as fillers. The flavor is great in dressings and marinades. Good for cooking as well! Highly recommend this brand!
Jill D.
Foodie Expert
Good extra light olive oil. It has a VERY MILD flavor and really cooks nicely. I would recommend this to someone who wanted to cook with a healthy oil but didn't want a strong flavor.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Foodie Expert
This oil is very good. very fresh taste.I love that is it first cold press making it beat for dipping or sauteing
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Foodie Expert
My family's favorite olive oil! I like that it's free of trans fat and can cook with it every day! It's such great quality while being affordable I use it when I'm making tomatoe, mozzarella, and basal stacks.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
Foodie Expert
This olive oil is amazing it's very mild cold press it's good for roasting in grilling and sautéing and amongst other things so definitely buy it
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I am a big fan of Pompeian olive oil.I col with it all the time.It is a staple in my pantry.The taste is light so it's great for salad dressing as well.great price.quality product
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
This is great to use when cooking on the stove top! I try I stay away from olive oil and use coconut oil, but when I do use olive oil, this is what I cook with!
María Victoria P.
Is the relation price/quality ok?