BY POMPEIAN

Adds a rich, robust finish to stews, roasts and sauces Alcohol by volume 12% Seasoned with 1.5% salt Naturally gluten free Non-allergenic see more...

Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I didn't like this at all. I'd much rather just use what I have open and on hand. I see no need to have a separate wine for cooking, especially when it had no benefit such as enhanced flavor, which this definitely does not.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Pompeian Cooking Wine Burgundy this adds flavor to so much! Let steaks marinate for about 30 minutes before throwing on the grill and they will burst with flavor! If cooking a beef roast add about 1/2 cup and again you will get fabulous flavor! Beef Stew about a 1/2 cup also or as you go you will decide if you like more or less. Any veggie that your grilling or roasting drizzle a little on and you will be delighted.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
My mother likes to cook with this and I've always been pleased with flavor. It's great for an occasional splash in beef recipes. The taste is mild and not overpowering in a recipe. The price is affordable and fair for it's quality. I recommend this brand to those wanting a good taste at a good price.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the only cooking wine that I've ever used. I use this in a lot of recipes as well as dressings. It's easily found at your local grocery store.its definitely a staple in my pantry. I would recommend trying because I think you'll be pleased.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I always use this in sooooo many recipes
Especially pastas and bread along with some cheese plates:) simply amazing
Great price & packaged just right:)
I would recommend to everyone that loves that awesome taste of an amazing cooking wine
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
Although a little tart on ham Pompeian really got it right this time. I love the flavor ascents that it gives it is a but tart with pork products but with beef it mixes well along with fish. Actually I love using the red cooking wine with fish because the acids in it sweeten the fish to a delicious finish. Highly recommended and for a few dollars there is no reason to pass this up.
Felicia M.
I believed I've tried this before. I don't think it was as good as you would think. Frankly. Cooking wine is not necessary. There are so many good cheap wines out there that you should explore before you go this route.
Amber K.
I've tried this in a few pan sautéed dishes and it's alright. I would prefer something with a more mild taste but it's fun to always try new things. The price is fair depending on how often you would use it
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I typically use drinking wine instead of cooking wine just out of habit but I was pleased that this did a fairly decent job of recreating the same flavor! It's relatively inexpensive and tastes great in meats and pastas. Give it a try!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is the only cooking wine I will use. It adds the perfect amount of extra flavoring needed for a great dish. Its not overwhelming and too strong either. I always use this in my signature pasta dishes.
Jasmine L.
What kind of meals are best made with this wine?
Liz B.
Where can I find this?
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this wine have a high smoke context?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What do you use this cooking wine for?
Megan W.
What is your favorite dish to cook with this wine?