Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Jeanette H.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Monique G.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Shannon F.

BY POMPEIAN

Pompeian® 100% Grapeseed Oil.
Quality since 1906.
Rich in Vitamin E.
See nutrition information.
Made from the seeds of wine grapes.
Delicate.
Flavor.
Perfect for stir-frying, deep frying, sautéing and baking. see more...

Kaylah W.
I have used this stuff with my food, hair, and skin! As for cooking, it’s amazing. I haven’t noticed a taste and it works great as a cooking oil. My food is never dry with this stuff. When it comes to hair, it definitely keeps it moisturized and soft. I just added it to my skin routine but I have definitely noticed a difference in how long my skin stays moisturized as well. All in all this product is a must and I will be buying again!
Kaitlyn P.
I can’t speak to how this is with cooking but this has worked wonders for my skin! I have been struggling with acne for about 8 years now and decided to try out the oil cleansing method with this oil. And I’m glad I did! I was initial afraid to use it on my oily acneic skin but my skin loved it! Although I do still have some breakouts they are more manageable now. My eyelashes also seem to be loving this oil too as they are now better then they’ve ever been.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I know it is technically meant for eating, but this grapeseed oil works wonders on skin! It's much easier to apply than coconut oil and is more hypoallergenic. It removes makeup quickly, clears up my KP breakouts, and is a great lightweight moisturizer for hair and skin.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I really like this grape seed oil as a carrier oil for essential oils. I began using it as a facial moisturizer as well and I’ve cooked with it a few times. Pretty versatile oil that can be used for a lot of things
Gabby T.
Surprise, AZ
I use this product for my skin, especially my face and scalp, and have noticed a HUGE improvement. Every time before I wash my face or hair, I massage this in, let it soak up, and wash it off. My face is much more moisturized, less oily, and hardly any breakouts. I also love that it soaks in much better than other oils, and is easily to wash off because of this. I have very sensitive skin, also, but if ever in doubt, ask your doctor.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is a great moisturizer, I use this to remove my makeup, in my hair with out leaving it greasy and no buildup. I use this as a moisturizer on my body and face, not greasy and right amount of moisturizer, you will not be disappointed. This is high in vitamin E so this is essential for your skin to keep it healthy and clear. And for you hair to promote growth and healthy shine
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Love this stuff use it to grill vegetables love the flavor and good for cooking on grill as well. Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil
Samantha C.
I really enjoy using grapeseed oil for sauteing in general because it doesn't have as high of a smoking point as olive oil so it doesn't burn as quickly. I feel that is has a little bit more flavor than a standard vegetable oil, and I find that it does not absorb into my food as easily! Great for simple cooking and great results!
Brandon L.
Macon, GA
I love using grapeseed oil in my hair, I actually mix it with JBCO and grease my scalp once a week with it. It's apart of my healthy hair growth regimen. I believe I got it on sale as well..maybe $4-5
Monique G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this grape seed oil for my hair recently since I straightened my natural hair it makes it so shiny! I love it. My hair is really dry so the grape seed oil helps with that as well as other health benefits to my hair love love this oil!

Walmart