Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Jeanette H.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Monique G.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Shannon F.

BY POMPEIAN

Pompeian® 100% Grapeseed Oil.
Quality since 1906.
Rich in Vitamin E.
See nutrition information.
Made from the seeds of wine grapes.
Delicate.
Flavor.
Perfect for stir-frying, deep frying, sautéing and baking. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Love this stuff use it to grill vegetables love the flavor and good for cooking on grill as well. Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil
Monique G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this grape seed oil for my hair recently since I straightened my natural hair it makes it so shiny! I love it. My hair is really dry so the grape seed oil helps with that as well as other health benefits to my hair love love this oil!
Shannon F.
Algona, IA
I love Grape seed oil as a cheep er alternative to olive oil. I use it to back, fry, saute,and for salads.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my top brand when choosing a grapeseed oil. I combine this with papaya pineapple and honey to pamper my skin.
R C.
This is such a great oil. most people would think of it for cooking first. I bought it to mix 1/4 cup with 3 egg yolks then saturate my hair. I didn't wash it or for six hours then washed it out then used my conditioner. it has helped my hair so much. I have been drinking 1-1.5 teaspoons at a time to help with constipation too. It doesn't have a strong taste. it would be awesome to add basil and dip warm bread in it too. mmm.. I recommend this!
Kaitlyn P.
I can’t speak to how this is with cooking but this has worked wonders for my skin! I have been struggling with acne for about 8 years now and decided to try out the oil cleansing method with this oil. And I’m glad I did! I was initial afraid to use it on my oily acneic skin but my skin loved it! Although I do still have some breakouts they are more manageable now. My eyelashes also seem to be loving this oil too as they are now better then they’ve ever been.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I know it is technically meant for eating, but this grapeseed oil works wonders on skin! It's much easier to apply than coconut oil and is more hypoallergenic. It removes makeup quickly, clears up my KP breakouts, and is a great lightweight moisturizer for hair and skin.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I really like this grape seed oil as a carrier oil for essential oils. I began using it as a facial moisturizer as well and I’ve cooked with it a few times. Pretty versatile oil that can be used for a lot of things
Gabby T.
Surprise, AZ
I use this product for my skin, especially my face and scalp, and have noticed a HUGE improvement. Every time before I wash my face or hair, I massage this in, let it soak up, and wash it off. My face is much more moisturized, less oily, and hardly any breakouts. I also love that it soaks in much better than other oils, and is easily to wash off because of this. I have very sensitive skin, also, but if ever in doubt, ask your doctor.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is a great moisturizer, I use this to remove my makeup, in my hair with out leaving it greasy and no buildup. I use this as a moisturizer on my body and face, not greasy and right amount of moisturizer, you will not be disappointed. This is high in vitamin E so this is essential for your skin to keep it healthy and clear. And for you hair to promote growth and healthy shine