Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Shannon F.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Monique G.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY POMPEIAN

Pompeian® 100% Grapeseed Oil.
Quality since 1906.
Rich in Vitamin E.
See nutrition information.
Made from the seeds of wine grapes.
Delicate.
Flavor.
Perfect for stir-frying, deep frying, sautéing and baking. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabby T.
Arizona
I use this product for my skin, especially my face and scalp, and have noticed a HUGE improvement. Every time before I wash my face or hair, I massage this in, let it soak up, and wash it off. My face is much more moisturized, less oily, and hardly any breakouts. I also love that it soaks in much better than other oils, and is easily to wash off because of this. I have very sensitive skin, also, but if ever in doubt, ask your doctor.
Monique G.
I use this grape seed oil for my hair recently since I straightened my natural hair it makes it so shiny! I love it. My hair is really dry so the grape seed oil helps with that as well as other health benefits to my hair love love this oil!
Samantha C.
I really enjoy using grapeseed oil for sauteing in general because it doesn't have as high of a smoking point as olive oil so it doesn't burn as quickly. I feel that is has a little bit more flavor than a standard vegetable oil, and I find that it does not absorb into my food as easily! Great for simple cooking and great results!
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is a great moisturizer, I use this to remove my makeup, in my hair with out leaving it greasy and no buildup. I use this as a moisturizer on my body and face, not greasy and right amount of moisturizer, you will not be disappointed. This is high in vitamin E so this is essential for your skin to keep it healthy and clear. And for you hair to promote growth and healthy shine
Brandon L.
Macon, GA
I love using grapeseed oil in my hair, I actually mix it with JBCO and grease my scalp once a week with it. It's apart of my healthy hair growth regimen. I believe I got it on sale as well..maybe $4-5
R C.
This is such a great oil. most people would think of it for cooking first. I bought it to mix 1/4 cup with 3 egg yolks then saturate my hair. I didn't wash it or for six hours then washed it out then used my conditioner. it has helped my hair so much. I have been drinking 1-1.5 teaspoons at a time to help with constipation too. It doesn't have a strong taste. it would be awesome to add basil and dip warm bread in it too. mmm.. I recommend this!
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Funny thing is I use this not for cooking but for the body when creating a body oil as well as hair oil, although it's great for stir frying food. It's great to use for those dry cold/winter months as well as for one who has dry scalp.
Cherrelle J.
This is one of my absolute favorite oils to use. It is affordable, accessible, and has great flavor. I use it for cooking, face cleanser, oil pulling and in my hair.
Jolee I.
I love this oil and use it whenever my baked recipes call for vegetable oil-GREAT substitute and I love how my baked goods taste. not a bad price too!
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
I buy this for my hair grape seed oil is super good for your hair curly girls buy this but do your research it might not be the best for you