Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Shannon F.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Monique G.Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY POMPEIAN

Pompeian® 100% Grapeseed Oil.
Quality since 1906.
Rich in Vitamin E.
See nutrition information.
Made from the seeds of wine grapes.
Delicate.
Flavor.
Perfect for stir-frying, deep frying, sautéing and baking. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon F.
Algona, IA
Foodie Expert
I love Grape seed oil as a cheep er alternative to olive oil. I use it to back, fry, saute,and for salads.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
This is a great moisturizer, I use this to remove my makeup, in my hair with out leaving it greasy and no buildup. I use this as a moisturizer on my body and face, not greasy and right amount of moisturizer, you will not be disappointed. This is high in vitamin E so this is essential for your skin to keep it healthy and clear. And for you hair to promote growth and healthy shine
Samantha C.
I really enjoy using grapeseed oil for sauteing in general because it doesn't have as high of a smoking point as olive oil so it doesn't burn as quickly. I feel that is has a little bit more flavor than a standard vegetable oil, and I find that it does not absorb into my food as easily! Great for simple cooking and great results!
Brandon L.
Macon, GA
I love using grapeseed oil in my hair, I actually mix it with JBCO and grease my scalp once a week with it. It's apart of my healthy hair growth regimen. I believe I got it on sale as well..maybe $4-5
R C.
This is such a great oil. most people would think of it for cooking first. I bought it to mix 1/4 cup with 3 egg yolks then saturate my hair. I didn't wash it or for six hours then washed it out then used my conditioner. it has helped my hair so much. I have been drinking 1-1.5 teaspoons at a time to help with constipation too. It doesn't have a strong taste. it would be awesome to add basil and dip warm bread in it too. mmm.. I recommend this!
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Funny thing is I use this not for cooking but for the body when creating a body oil as well as hair oil, although it's great for stir frying food. It's great to use for those dry cold/winter months as well as for one who has dry scalp.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my top brand when choosing a grapeseed oil. I combine this with papaya pineapple and honey to pamper my skin.
Jolee I.
I love this oil and use it whenever my baked recipes call for vegetable oil-GREAT substitute and I love how my baked goods taste. not a bad price too!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff use it to grill vegetables love the flavor and good for cooking on grill as well. Pompeian 100% Grapeseed Oil
Jackii A.
Cohoes, NY
Foodie Expert
Cheap great tasting oil which is great if you're on a budget. You can use this like any normal oil