BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuicepomona organic
POMONA Pure Pear Juice, 84 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 12), Cold Pressed Organic Juice, Non-GMO, No Sugar Added, Not from Concentrate, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Preservative Free

by pomona organic

"POMONA Pure Pear Juice is made 100% from organic pears. This juice is not from concentrateā€”it is cold pressed, kosher certified, completely gluten free and contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives. POMONA juices are shipped in non-toxic glass bottles, and are BPA, BPS and DEHP free. With no sugar added, POMONA Pure Pear Juice is a healthy juice you can enjoy every day. Pears are excellent source of water-soluble fiber and contain vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, folate and niacin. Often recommended as a hypo-allergenic fruit high in fiber, pears are less likely to produce adverse reactions than other fruits. Pear juice is a mild, yet healthful juice, and can be safely introduced to infants."

PEAR JUICE - Enjoy delicious juice made from 100% pure organic pears; HEALTHY JUICES - Stock up on great tasting healthy juices you and your family will love with this pack of 12, 8.4-ounce bottles of POMONA Pure Pear Juice; ORGANIC JUICE - POMONA Pure Pear Juice is made from 100% pure certified USDA organic pears, are kosher certified and are completely gluten free; COLD PRESSED JUICE - Our juices are cold pressed and are never from concentrateĆ¢Ā€Ā”they contain no preservatives or artificial flavors, no added sugar and not diluted; SHIPPED IN GLASS BOTTLE - POMONA organic juices are shipped in non-toxic glass bottles which are BPA, BPS and DEHP free; POMONA ORGANIC JUICES - Compare to other fruit juices, sparkling juice drinks, vegetable juice beverages and juice smoothie drinks from brands like Mott's, Dole, Tropicana, IZZE, V8, Ocean Spray, Simply, Honest Kids, Ceres, RW Knudsen and Nantucket Nectars

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POMONA Pure Pear Juice, 8.4 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 12), Cold Pressed Organic Juice, Non-GMO, No Sugar Added, Not from Concentrate, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Preservative Free!
Natalie  K.
Glendale, AZ
POMONA Pure Pear Juice, 8.4 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 12), Cold Pressed Organic Juice, Non-GMO, No Sugar Added, Not from Concentrate, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Preservative Free uploaded by Natalie  K.
CHUNHOFOOD PEAR JUICE šŸ„­This is actually a really good juice. I was very hesitant at first. It looks really thick. I actually have kept it in the refrigerator because it isn't as thick while cold. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I love that this has no added water. I have interstitial cystitis which is a chronic painful bladder disease. I have to be very careful with certain foods and drinks. I am happy to say that this did not give me any bad side effects. This has actually been a blessing to find. It is all natural and has nutrients. I will definitely purchase this again. I highly recommend this to everyone.šŸ„­

Looking for your answer?