Pomegranate Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Stephenie D.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY #79 in Energy Drinks

Eating a pomegranate may be a lot of work, but drinking a vitamin-packed Pomegranate 5-hour ENERGY® shot is easy. It takes just seconds to drink, and in minutes you’re feeling alert and energized. And that feeling lasts for hours. It fixes tired fast – getting you back to 100 percent!

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as eight ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Judy S.
san antonio, TX
We all have those days when we need an extra boost to get going or to keep going to get everything done.  For those days, I like using 5-hour Energy Shot.  They have a lot of flavors and strengths, but for me, I like the Pomegrante Regular Strength.  I only take 1/2 at a time, I am a lightweight.
Kayla S.
Juneau, AK
Works fine, not a great taste but that’s expected. I honestly don’t notice a huge difference between my energy levels taking this versus a regular cup of coffee, so I wouldn’t say I would purchase again just because of the price compared to a cup o’ joe. Otherwise just a fine product.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I’m giving it 4 stars because I’ve only used it once - so I have only one experience to go off of. I drink a lot of coffee, and after a long day - and in preparation for a long night, I got one of these after the coffee wasn’t cutting it. I drank half and it seemed to do the trick. I didn’t feel antsy or anxious, but like I said - I only used it the one time and only used half. It definitely woke me up and I wasn’t falling asleep sitting up anymore lol tastes pretty gross but just get it down!
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
Love love love the pomegranate 5 hour energy! I don’t do the typical energy drinks. They taste bad, they’re full of a bunch of crap, and you usually will end up crashing later. I don’t drink these often at all, but when I’m completely exhausted and have no choice but to keep on pushing, I’ll run to the gas station and pick up a couple of these. I won’t feel like I’ve had a caffeine overdose, I won’t crash when it wears off, and it just doesn’t do me like other energy drinks would. I’d say that it gracefully perks you up and will gracefully wears off.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Pom shots are OK just do not drink it all in one sitting! It is OK to split it in half, you can always drink the rest later! Maybe, create a rewards list or allow ebt to buy it. I love this flavor of 5-Hour energy shots! I need them on long commutes! YAY!!
Brittany P.
Five hour energy always keeps me alive and awake. The taste of the lemonade one is amazing. I am a repeat user and I will always be. Affordable for the energy it supplies you. Will buy again in the future.
Kimberly L.
Algonac Michigan
Iam a Coffee drinker. An when my Coffee isn't doing the job of wakeing me up. I go buy a t hour Energy shot! I absolutely love them!! I like how it gives you Energy. But doesn't make you shake or feel weird. I also like when it wears off it doesn't make you feel Super tired! If you never tired one before I would definitely recommend it
Kristen B.
This is my go to if I have to work a double. It gives me a great energy boost and helps me to stay focused and on task. I choose this over energy drinks sometimes because it has less sugar and doesn't have a crash. I would reccommed to anyone who hates the crash that energy drinks give you.
Justina H.
Working 10 hour shifts at a physical therapy clinic as a massage therapist I was always looking for more energy! I loved the taste and convenience of the pomegranate 5hour shot. I could get it at the publix in our shopping strip and wasn't too much to drink quickly and worked fast.
Amber L.
Scottsburg, IN
Love 5 hour energy! The only downsize is finding a flavor that is not super tart. They give me the boost I need withput getting the jitters like with other energy drinks. I will say I can tell when it wears off. I feel super tired. But I always reach for 5 hour first. :)
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite flavor?
Candy C.
SHAWNEE, OK
What do you think about the flavor?
Kim S.
Do these work for you?
Teresa L.
Anyone feel like they have an energy crash after this?
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
Do they really last for 5 hours?