Has anyone else experienced increased dryness and chapping after using this product?

9 answers

This is a great question, as lots of chapsticks make your lips dry after using them. However, I did not experience this with any burts bees chapsticks!
il y a 16 jours
This stuff is more for the flavor and color while they make some other products which may be better for you. However I don't find these products to work all that well with chapped lips. I just use these two .. I will tag you in them and they're quite cheap online. Hope this helps. Naked Princess Naked Sugar Lip Scrub Blistex Lip Medex
il y a 4 mois
No problems here!
il y a 5 mois
No 😱 this Is my favorite
il y a 6 mois
I’ve been using this lip balm for the past 2 years and it hasn’t given me any problems! Although if my lips have been very dry for a couple days before I use the lip balm it would take it some time to get back to being normal/hydrated. Hope that helps :)
il y a 6 mois
I've not had any issues with this product. I find it to be very hydrating.
il y a 7 mois
I used to use this just for the color, I tend to like the Ultra Conditioning balm better for moisturizing!
il y a 7 mois
The very first time I used this lip balm I did notice that my lips were very dry. Mainly because I kept licking my lips more with the balm on. As soon as I stopped licking the lip balm was very moisturizing.
il y a 7 mois
I haven’t. I really find it hydrating to my lips. Personally.