Pomegranate Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

Our Moisturising Lip Balm, Pomegranate, rejuvenates and beautifies lips naturally with a sweet, fruity flavour.

Has anyone else experienced increased dryness and chapping after using this product?
Is there any way you can make this into a medicated one my lips are always chapped and I need an extra strength one and I love the smell of this one along with the idea of the company would love to see this as a medicated one?
Which flavor is yours favorite from burts bees?
Start your review of Pomegranate Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I use it when my lips get super dry. One coat instantly provides moisture to my lips and comfort! Absolutely love this Chapstick!in reviews
This balm is incredibly moisturizing and totally affordable. I love the subtle color it gives to the lips, too. And it smells nice. Everybody should own this.in reviews
Nergiz C.
Kanata, ON
One of the best lip care items. It is totally amazing and gives your lips a healthy glow and a natural tint.
Lavender H.
Picton , ON
Everyone should try this lip balm! It looks beautiful on almost any lip/skin tone. It does a good job of moisturizing top!
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
Pomegranate Lip Balm uploaded by Mary V.
This is absolutely my favourite, it smells good, keeps my lips hydrated and just so easy to carry everywhere I love it so much
Avery K.
Vermilion
Pomegranate Lip Balm uploaded by Avery K.
Review for: 100% Natural Replenishing Oil
This product has amazing flavour and an overall great lip balm. This has a very strong flavour and scent but I love it. The packaging is an amazing colour and I’d very nice m. I would definitely recommend this to someone who loves pomegranate! Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Reena B.
North York , ON
Pomegranate Lip Balm uploaded by Reena B.
Love this organic product, and the pomegranate fragrance makes it even more pleasant. Using it over a period of few days on my chapped, dry lips got them back to their supple self.
Meghan C.
Middleton , NS
This scent is sweet and lighter, and goes on so smooth. They are always worth the price because the last long and are great quality.
Gabrielle D.
Montréal, QC
This has to be one of my favorite brands of lip balms ever. I have super chapped lips and this has changed my life. My mother gave one to me as a gift and I've been hooked since. They seem a bit pricey but they totally are worth the money. I'll definitely keep buying them.
kelsey M.
brantford , ON
This is my absolute favourite lip chap!! I find it so hydrating and so healing/repairing. It always only takes a couple of uses to heal my lips every time!! Definitely worth the price!! The scent is awesome as well and doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth.
Yess A.
newmarket, ON
Pomegranate Lip Balm uploaded by Yess A.
I love this so much it’s so smooth and smells great! it’s a great price for the amount of product you get!
Katelynn S.
Welland, ON
Pomegranate Lip Balm uploaded by Katelynn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing as do all of the burts bees lip balms! Reasonably priced but I love them so much the price wouldn’t matter too much within reason. Packaging is cute! I like the different colour lids for each scent. Glides on easily! [product:burts-bees-100%-natural-replenishing-lip-balm,-pomegranate-oil-015-oz-(pack-of-2)]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...