BY FEKKAI #77 in Pomades & Waxes

bryan v.
doral, FL
ackground: I've used Suavecito, Enjoy, and American Crew (clay, fiber, grooming cream)products; none of them have the hold, malleability, and durability of this product.Appearance/Smell: The smell is noticeable, but nothing foul imo. The product is blue but wont be noticeable if you emulsify enough and or have dark hair.Hair/Styling: I use this product for a combover w/ a part. I have VERY stubborn asian hair (straight and only flows forward). This product does an exceptional job holding and manipulating in place. Using a blow dryer will give the product a hardened finished, and better hold at the cost of flexibility.I'd also like to note that they give you a lot of product per order. I've used this 5x/week for 5 months and still have about 1/5 of it left.
Anna M.
Hillsboro, OR
Smells great and doesn't leave that gross residue that other wax or gels leave. Love using this during those hot and humid summer days since it perfectly smooths over any flyways .
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Frederic Fekkai Pomade Cristal For Unisex Pomade. mY 29 YEAR OLD SON USES POMADE ON HIS HAIR. tHis proves real men use it. He is a sargeant in a state prison. lol
Maria Q.

Huele muy bien y no deja ese residuo bruto que otra cera o geles dejan. El amor que usa esto durante esos días de verano calientes y húmedos puesto que perfectamente alisa sobre cualquier flyways., lo que mas me gusta es que es unisex y tanto mi novio y como yo lo podemos usar me encanta
Carolyn Y.
As a hairstylist this stuff is awesome! I have used pomade on wome. And men and it works with both kinds of hair and dos very well with women's short cuts!
Lillie G.
Atlanta, GA
I have really thick hair, and I find that this has a nice effect but doesn't last. It'll keep my look in place for maybe 2-3 hours of a night of going out.
Talissa G.
I use it at times , just when I know I don't need extra hold .. In a few hours I know that my hair is going back to its natural texture ...
Ashley G.
Greatest hair gel product ever. My hair holds curls so much better when I use it! I've used this brand for years and will never switch!
Cynthia D.
Pretty good. My brother and I both used it and it worked well. Leaves an odd residue sometimes on the hands.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
My boyfriend and I both use this and we both really like it, smells nice and hold our hair in place
Maria Q.
alguien a usado este producto ?