BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsFekkai
Pomade Cristal Unisex by Frederic Fekkai, 26 Ounce

Pomade Cristal Unisex by Frederic Fekkai, 2.6 Ounce

alguien a usado este producto ?
Start your review of Pomade Cristal Unisex by Frederic Fekkai, 2.6 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
52926 Maria Q.
miami, FL
Huele muy bien y no deja ese residuo bruto que otra cera o geles dejan. El amor que usa esto durante esos días de verano calientes y húmedos puesto que perfectamente alisa sobre cualquier flyways., lo que mas me gusta es que es unisex y tanto mi novio y como yo lo podemos usar me encanta
Gina L.
Love this pomade! Goes on smoothly and covers well. Quality products as I always expect
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
I use this product around the frame of my face to tame fly always. It really works!
Ashley G.
Greatest hair gel product ever. My hair holds curls so much better when I use it! I've used this brand for years and will never switch!
Suzette S.
Chicago, Il
Use this on my husbands hear to spike it up! Great hold and doesn't make the hair hard.
Cynthia D.
Pretty good. My brother and I both used it and it worked well. Leaves an odd residue sometimes on the hands.
Brooklyn W.
Pikeville, KY
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and keeps your hair feeling very soft! Awesome.
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and keeps your hair feeling very soft! Awesome.
Anna M.
Hillsboro, OR
Smells great and doesn't leave that gross residue that other wax or gels leave. Love using this during those hot and humid summer days since it perfectly smooths over any flyways .
Talissa G.
I use it at times , just when I know I don't need extra hold .. In a few hours I know that my hair is going back to its natural texture ...
bryan V.
Doral, FL
ackground: I've used Suavecito, Enjoy, and American Crew (clay, fiber, grooming cream)products; none of them have the hold, malleability, and durability of this product.Appearance/Smell: The smell is noticeable, but nothing foul imo. The product is blue but wont be noticeable if you emulsify enough and or have dark hair.Hair/Styling: I use this product for a combover w/ a part. I have VERY stubborn asian hair (straight and only flows forward). This product does an exceptional job holding and manipulating in place. Using a blow dryer will give the product a hardened finished, and better hold at the cost of flexibility.I'd also like to note that they give you a lot of product per order. I've used this 5x/week for 5 months and still have about 1/5 of it left.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...