BY AMERICAN CREW #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Finally, there's a line of hair-styling products for men that comes packaged in dignified, guy-friendly containers and, thanks to ingredients like sage and ginseng, doesn't leave you smelling like ... well ... like a girl. Pomade works equally well on trendy or button-down styles. Use a lot to spike your hair or just enough to control that unruly cowlick. It's jammed with beneficial oils and extracts, though, so a little goes a long way--this compact jar will keep you stylin' for some time. Medium Hold with High Shine. Water-based formula rinses clean and offers smooth control with shine.  Works well for curly hair. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affi.

Pomade
  • "my husband uses this when he grows his hair out a little (doesn't do it often, he's in the military) I love it!" in 5 reviews
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Let me start off by saying how much I love how this product smells! My husband loves it probably just as much as I do. He's the one that uses the product but I'm the one that has to put it in his hair, ALL THE TIME! But the only thing I do not like is how sticky it is on my hands cause in the hair it is very soft!
Michaila F.
I LOVE the smell of this in my hubbys hair. It is also his favorite pomade to use! It holds his hairstyle well without being crunchy, it isnt too shiny and it rinses out with ease! We have purchased several tines and will continue to do so!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My husband is very picky about his pomade for his hair, and this is one of his favorites! He says this is very workable, lasts all day long without losing the style and shape, but it comes out easily with a normal shampoo!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
If you’re a professional stylist or just looking for something simple, this stuff is it! It’s not heavy, it blends well. Leaves a really nice shine thats not too crazy and the smell is excellent. It smells like a nice cologne that’s not overpowering.
This is a no fail pomade and I recommend!
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Not my normal, and the hold was a little light for me, however I will definitely be using it again.
I have lots of dark thick hair, and this product kept it shiny and held it okay!
eric l.
Use this daily to style my hair, which is thick and coarsely textured but this allows me to style my hair and mold my hair in the exact position and style that I want. May need hairspray reinforcement but it still is better than most competitor products in the market.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I use this for my sons hair and it's the only thing that keeps it up. It doesn't immediately fall down and look stupid like the rest of the gels I've tried. It's effective and I really like it.
Emily W.
As a barber I've used this product on clients looking for a softer hold with some shine. Perfect for a classic/retro pompadour and even a tussled messy look. Good value for the product size, as you only need a dime to a nickel sized amount for good coverage. Can be used on damp or dry hair.
Dustin M.
Oxford
Overall a good product, it's a great basic product for styling my hair everyday. It lasts most of the day, it does wear off as you do activities. The scent is ok, I would buy this product again
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
My husband uses this pomade for his hair almost daily, especially when he goes out. It does a great job at holding his hair together throughout the day! It doesn't leave a shell or residue, and you can't even tell that he has put it in his hair, other than the fact that his hair is styled. He has a haircut where it's a bit longer on the top, and shorter on the sides, so he likes to keep the top out of his eyes and swiped to the side. American Crew's products works great for that.
Linda F.
Morganton, NC
Is it good for women
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product smell pleasant? Some pomades smell like glue stick to me.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the texture of this?
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
How well does this hold?
Carissa G.
Mission, BC
I was just wondering if its possible to mix this with a paste for a stronger hold. ?