BY AMERICAN CREW #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Finally, there's a line of hair-styling products for men that comes packaged in dignified, guy-friendly containers and, thanks to ingredients like sage and ginseng, doesn't leave you smelling like ... well ... like a girl. Pomade works equally well on trendy or button-down styles. Use a lot to spike your hair or just enough to control that unruly cowlick. It's jammed with beneficial oils and extracts, though, so a little goes a long way--this compact jar will keep you stylin' for some time. Medium Hold with High Shine. Water-based formula rinses clean and offers smooth control with shine.  Works well for curly hair. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affi.

Pomade
  • "my husband uses this when he grows his hair out a little (doesn't do it often, he's in the military) I love it!" in 5 reviews
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
High shine, no hold. I don't really know what to do with this product, other than to use it in combination with something that is matte with a low shine in order to create a shine. It leaves a very dated finish on your hair. It's very greasy. One puck should last a lifetime.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I don’t use this in my own hair, but it is my go-to styling aid for me make clients. The smell is light and manly and the hold is perfect. I reach for this while styling the majority of client’s hair. You can’t go wrong with Crew products.
Michaila F.
I LOVE the smell of this in my hubbys hair. It is also his favorite pomade to use! It holds his hairstyle well without being crunchy, it isnt too shiny and it rinses out with ease! We have purchased several tines and will continue to do so!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Tried it once. Not going to lie i was not a big fan of this product at all. Didn't know what do do with it lol. Kind of greasy and didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Made it kind of crunchy and that was a big no no for me.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This pomade smells good but it didn’t hold as good as I hoped. For the price I would say try another brand. The pro about it is that you can find it easily at places such as Walmart. K would probably not buy it again for myself.
Anastasiya A.
American Crew Pomade is the easiest pomade to use. While American Crew is pricey, it is by far the best pomade I have ever used. It has a pleasant smell. I also recommend using American Crew shampoo!!!
Megan G.
Tiltonsville
This is my favorite product because a little big stretched a long way. My girlfriend has red hair that is soft and silky and it works really well for her hair type. I would definitely recommend it to other who are looking for a good pomade.
Leandra T.
My husband has this and he loves it! He picked it up at great clips the last time he got a haircut. It styles his hair well and holds his style in place all day! It’s a good price and worth the price too.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
I use this in my sons hair to do his Mohawk or just to slick it back. It works amazing and does not leave his hair greasy looking at all. The price is not bad and it smells amazing. I trust you should as well.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
If you’re a professional stylist or just looking for something simple, this stuff is it! It’s not heavy, it blends well. Leaves a really nice shine thats not too crazy and the smell is excellent. It smells like a nice cologne that’s not overpowering.
This is a no fail pomade and I recommend!
Linda F.
Morganton, NC
Is it good for women
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product smell pleasant? Some pomades smell like glue stick to me.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the texture of this?
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
How well does this hold?
Carissa G.
Mission , BC
I was just wondering if its possible to mix this with a paste for a stronger hold. ?