BY AMERICAN CREW #3 in Pomades & Waxes

Finally, there's a line of hair-styling products for men that comes packaged in dignified, guy-friendly containers and, thanks to ingredients like sage and ginseng, doesn't leave you smelling like ... well ... like a girl. Pomade works equally well on trendy or button-down styles. Use a lot to spike your hair or just enough to control that unruly cowlick. It's jammed with beneficial oils and extracts, though, so a little goes a long way--this compact jar will keep you stylin' for some time. Medium Hold with High Shine. Water-based formula rinses clean and offers smooth control with shine.  Works well for curly hair. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affi.

Pomade
  • "my husband uses this when he grows his hair out a little (doesn't do it often, he's in the military) I love it!" in 5 reviews
Michaila F.
I LOVE the smell of this in my hubbys hair. It is also his favorite pomade to use! It holds his hairstyle well without being crunchy, it isnt too shiny and it rinses out with ease! We have purchased several tines and will continue to do so!
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Tried it once. Not going to lie i was not a big fan of this product at all. Didn't know what do do with it lol. Kind of greasy and didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Made it kind of crunchy and that was a big no no for me.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
This pomade smells wonderfully like a man. I use this product on most of my male clients. My only issue is it leaves the hair dirty feeling. I do like that the finish is quite matte so the hair isn’t wet looking
Leandra T.
My husband has this and he loves it! He picked it up at great clips the last time he got a haircut. It styles his hair well and holds his style in place all day! It’s a good price and worth the price too.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
This product smells amazing. It works super good as well. You get what you pay for here. It’s worth the price. It is a little pricey. But if you are looking for a good pomade, this is it!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
If you’re a professional stylist or just looking for something simple, this stuff is it! It’s not heavy, it blends well. Leaves a really nice shine thats not too crazy and the smell is excellent. It smells like a nice cologne that’s not overpowering.
This is a no fail pomade and I recommend!
Jon M.
Waverly
I'm a Dapper Dan Man. Been using pomade for years. I prefer this brand to the others. Holds well and all day. The scent is pleasing. I recommend this to have in your grooming bag.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Let me start off by saying how much I love how this product smells! My husband loves it probably just as much as I do. He's the one that uses the product but I'm the one that has to put it in his hair, ALL THE TIME! But the only thing I do not like is how sticky it is on my hands cause in the hair it is very soft!
eric l.
Use this daily to style my hair, which is thick and coarsely textured but this allows me to style my hair and mold my hair in the exact position and style that I want. May need hairspray reinforcement but it still is better than most competitor products in the market.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I use this for my sons hair and it's the only thing that keeps it up. It doesn't immediately fall down and look stupid like the rest of the gels I've tried. It's effective and I really like it.
Linda F.
Morganton, NC
Is it good for women
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product smell pleasant? Some pomades smell like glue stick to me.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like the texture of this?
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
How well does this hold?
Carissa G.
Mission , BC
I was just wondering if its possible to mix this with a paste for a stronger hold. ?