Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL

Has anyone actually found this for $2.00 like it says on here? This stuff is always at least $4.00 wherever I find it. It's pricey but oh sooo worth it.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
May 13, 2014, 2:04 a.m.
There are little bottles for 2$ at Maxi.
Roxana A.
Roxana A.
April 21, 2014, 8:57 p.m.
At my local Kroger in Atlanta I found it for $1 I had to stock up because it usually is pricey.
Kathreen L.
Kathreen L.
Sept. 1, 2013, 11:41 p.m.
I've found it for the cheapest where I live for 2/5 dollars on sale. When it's on sale like that I usually end up stocking up majorly for my boyfriend since he LOVES it so much. Plus I rather he be drinking this compared to soda.
Lori C.
Lori C.
April 23, 2013, 11:08 a.m.
I know they have two sizes. The $4 one is the larger size. There is one cheaper and smaller. At my local Jewel-Osco, they end to be on sale a lot for 10/$10 (small sized).
Yelena Z.
Yelena Z.
April 22, 2013, 11:04 a.m.
I live in Mass and haven't seen a bottle for $2.00 yet! Its mostly around $4.00 as well, that's why I don't purchase it too often.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Feb. 17, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
I've only seen it for around $3-4. It was worth the money when it came in a glass cup because I still have a bunch of those from years ago and I use them all the time, but $4 for some juice is a rip off.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Jan. 7, 2013, 11 a.m.
I have bought for $2.00 and I like to drink it with club soda! The Pom goes a long away this way and club soda is so cheap. And it feels very festive and bubbly this way!
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Dec. 14, 2012, 7:42 p.m.
I have never seen this for $2.00 more like 10.00 - 13.00. Unless 2.00 is for a single serving bottle. I have never seen a single serve bottle though.
Kaliegh D.
Kaliegh D.
Dec. 13, 2012, 8:14 a.m.
I used to work at a grocery store and it was always at least 4 bux unless there was a sale which was rare.
Seda P.
Seda P.
Dec. 3, 2012, 1:59 p.m.
It's like 3 something here.
Se Young K.
Se Young K.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:18 p.m.
I go to Costco and get a huge bottle for around $10. I love making cocktails with it! Which might negate the health benefits but oh well hahaha
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 7:48 p.m.
Walmart had a small bottle for 2 and I know kroger puts it on sale. I have also seen coupons for it which would help
Christie R.
Christie R.
Nov. 18, 2012, 7:32 a.m.
Safeway in Arizona has it on sale a lot and with coupons from the local papers it can be as low as free for the small bottles
Mona M.
Mona M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:41 a.m.
No way so expensive
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:47 a.m.
The only time I have ever seen it less than 4 bucks is when there is a sale.. LOL But its very good so it's worth the money
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Nov. 13, 2012, 2:09 p.m.
I live in Houston. It's about 2 something here sometimes 3.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Nov. 13, 2012, 9:19 a.m.
I have never seen it for $2... I'll have to go check because that is cheap!! I usually buy it for around 4-5 as well.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Nov. 12, 2012, 4:54 p.m.
Yes I have in Stop and Shop
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Nov. 12, 2012, 4:16 p.m.
When it is on sale at my local grocery store the small bottles are 2 or 3 dollars. I think it also depends on what part of the country you live in.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Nov. 12, 2012, 3:48 p.m.
Dependas on were you shop. Its $2 at walgrenes. that is the cheapest place to get it
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Nov. 12, 2012, 2:47 p.m.
Its more where I live too.

Join Now