alicia s.
alicia s.
Dublin, GA

Are there different flavors? Have you used this juice to make smoothies?
Mai D.
Mai D.
April 29, 2014, 10:09 a.m.
I tried the POM coconut one....it was quite good actually. i also tried it in fruit smoothies its the best. try put it in ice cube tray freeze it and blend it with your other frozen fruits....very yummy and healthy.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
May 12, 2013, 6:44 p.m.
There are tons of different flavors (someone listed them above) and they are all delicious! I've used POM juice to make smoothies before - also add cherries or blueberries and greek yogurt and you have a healthy power packed snack. I also love cooking with it! I've reduced it down and used it as a sauce for pork chops or ice cream. You can't go wrong with POM juice!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nov. 18, 2012, 10:04 p.m.
You should try the Pom Wonderful Lychee Green Tea...it's the best and its a great alternative to all the processed green tea out there.
Zunia D.
Zunia D.
Nov. 16, 2012, 3:42 p.m.
There r many different favors. One which includes mango, my favorite
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Nov. 15, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
There are 5 flavors of POM Wonderful: Blueberry, Cranberry, Cherry, Mango, and regular. They also have Lite POM which is lower in sugar and calories and comes in four flavors: dragonfruit, black currant, blackberry, and regular. I have used the regular POM juice to make my own version of Tropical Smoothie's Pomegranate Plunge smoothie. It was wonderful and a lot more flavorful! Just add POM juice, cranberry juice, frozen strawberries and bananas, and you have an amazing smoothie.
Bee J.
Bee J.
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:35 a.m.
There are several flavors! The cherry mix is my favorite. I have used it in smoothies but it's not my favorite.
Shaheera J.
Shaheera J.
Nov. 15, 2012, 1:56 a.m.
I think there's three different flavors: Pomegranate & cherry,pomegranate & blueberry,& plain pomegranate. I haven't tried it to make smoothies but it might turn out good.

Join Now