BeveragesJuicePom Wonderful
Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice

POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice

by Pom Wonderful

Pom Wonderful® Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice.
From concentrate.

Are these sold in multi-packs anywhere here in Canada?
Start your review of POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Shayla S.
POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice uploaded by Shayla S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Because I drink an entire ~ $6.00 bottle of this at a go, I don’t buy it often; it’s more of a treat yo’ self every now and then WONDERFUL treat! That said, Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice is one of my all time favorite juices! It is sweet & tart all at once just like cherries and pomegranates are! And it lacks that syrupy sugary stomach hurt that too many “juice products” have. This is the real thing - all juice! 😊 perfect for hydrating on hot days or yes, just treating your taste buds! I adore it and I recommend it hugely♥️! *you can see I already drank half of my bottle before I remembered I was going to take a picture for this review 😉
Silvia S.
POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice uploaded by Silvia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is not to sweet, not to strong rich on antioxidants totally healthy and not sugar add it and still delicious. Super recomendado
Idalia A.
San Fernando California
Purchased at: Vons.com
It has a really good taste I heard it has multiple uses but I use it to keep myself regular when I have problems using the restroom
Ashley M.
POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice uploaded by Ashley M.
This juice taste alright. I prefer the pomegranate by itself. Its taste very fruity and almost pure. Comes in a nice size bottle for a nice prize. It could've tasted better.
Tia P.
Asheville, NC
This item scanned as the cherry one but it is the 100% pomegranate juice. I really like it! It is pricier than most juices so we normally only get it when it is in sale or if there is an event we need it for. We don't drink alcohol, so I suggested we pour this into wine glasses for a vampire themed party. It worked really well, but my husband said the taste was salty to him (it was his first time trying pomegranate juice lol). I think it tastes great! I crave it randomly throughout the day and just take a few sips, so it lasts a while. The color is beautiful and it is rich in antioxidants. While there is a decent amount of sugar, all of it is natural, so I don't really mind it as much. Might be something for people to portion out more if they need to consume less fruits with higher natural sugar. I like the circular shape to the bottle; it visually shows you each serving.
Brittney Y.
Elkhart, IN
I really enjoyed this version of pom wonderful. I thought it was slightly to strong for me so I watered mine down slightly. Otherwise its a great price for a great product and i definitely get again.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
Love this juice! Makes me feel better when my stomach is hurting.. pomegranate and cherry are both good for you!
Theresa D.
Albuquerque, NM
Really good!!! I love pomegranates Love that its in a drink so there is no mess. The plus is no sugar added. At first taste its a little sour but after that first drink its amazing. I didnt think i would like the cherry but turns out to be be good.
Sarah M.
Richmond, VA
Very tart, with just enough sweetness to keep it from being too sour to drink. I love all the nutrition that comes with it. Just a great drink.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
This is a wonderful drink. It's a little sour at first but it's great! You don't see many 100% juice anymore and this one is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...