Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone actually found this for $2.00 like it says on here? This stuff is always at least $4.00 wherever I find it. It's pricey but oh sooo worth it.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
lasalle
3 years, 5 months ago
There are little bottles for 2$ at Maxi.
Roxana A.
Roxana A.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
At my local Kroger in Atlanta I found it for $1 I had to stock up because it usually is pricey.
Kathreen L.
Kathreen L.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 1 month ago
I've found it for the cheapest where I live for 2/5 dollars on sale. When it's on sale like that I usually end up stocking up majorly for my boyfriend since he LOVES it so much. Plus I rather he be drinking this compared to soda.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
4 years, 5 months ago
I know they have two sizes. The $4 one is the larger size. There is one cheaper and smaller. At my local Jewel-Osco, they end to be on sale a lot for 10/$10 (small sized).
Yelena Z.
Yelena Z.
Southwick, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
I live in Mass and haven't seen a bottle for $2.00 yet! Its mostly around $4.00 as well, that's why I don't purchase it too often.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
I've only seen it for around $3-4. It was worth the money when it came in a glass cup because I still have a bunch of those from years ago and I use them all the time, but $4 for some juice is a rip off.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
I have bought for $2.00 and I like to drink it with club soda! The Pom goes a long away this way and club soda is so cheap. And it feels very festive and bubbly this way!
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
I have never seen this for $2.00 more like 10.00 - 13.00. Unless 2.00 is for a single serving bottle. I have never seen a single serve bottle though.
Kaliegh D.
Kaliegh D.
Roswell, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I used to work at a grocery store and it was always at least 4 bux unless there was a sale which was rare.
Seda P.
Seda P.
Waco, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
It's like 3 something here.