BY POM WONDERFUL #62 in Juice

Our Wonderful pomegranates are whole-pressed to capture polyphenol antioxidants from the rind, pith and arils. POM has potassium—an electrolyte that helps maintain muscle function. Every 8oz serving packs as much as the average banana. Potassi-yum.

• No added sugar; not a low-calorie food.
  • Good source of potassium.
  • Non-GMO.
  • Gluten free.
  • Certified Kosher.

Must refrigerate.

• Are they good?2 Answers
  • Who has this juice for the best price? 1 Answers
  • What is the heathy way to drink this? a shot in the morning and n...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm also made my own pomegranate juice, but it takes for ever and you don't get a lot of juice, but my son thinks it's so much fun!" in 30 reviews
  • "It tastes great and can be used in a lot of different ways (really good in cocktails or smoothies), but it costs a lot for a pretty small bottle." in 21 reviews
  • "Great for getting creative in the kitchen ( think salad dressings, marinades, baking ( yum with citrus hints) or in smoothies) and known for its health benefits . " in 17 reviews
  • "We don't buy it often as it can be a bit pricey, but it's so good and much better for you than pop or other sugary drinks. " in 15 reviews
  • "If you ever get these the coconut one is really good and not as concentrated, but this one is really good as well if you like really tangy flavors." in 14 reviews
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
These have a strong bite to them, but they are good. It really depends on the flavor you get. This particular flavor had probably the strongest bite to it. It's kind of a wine tasting drink, or a crangrape or pomegranate taste that has been sitting out for a while, even when this is cold. If it wasn't for that aftertaste, this would be an amazing drink. My family and I buy these a lot. Now they are kind of pricey for how much you are getting, but it's worth it to get a few here and there. I usually grab mine from Walmart or target.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Christiansbrg, VA
There is no brand that even comes close to the flavor and taste of POM brand Pomegranate juice. It's not too sweet, but still tastes great on its own. Furthermore, this is the ingredient you want to use for any recipes where pomegranate will play a large part - you might be able to get away with another inferior brand, but at the holidays, I feel like it's about using high quality ingredients and showing your people you love them by cooking them tasty food.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice! I almost always have some in the fridge to use in our smoothies along with chia seeds, yogurt, frozen strawberries and blueberries. It is so good! Sweet but also bitter in a good way. I also drink this with vodka and cranberry juice or even by itself. Just be careful if you give it to your kids it does stain clothes easily in my experience.
Sindy L.
Sindy L.
Wichita, KS
This is the stuff! I really like drinking it because the taste is strong and it is all 100% juice. It is quite expensive. I often get mine in a big jar at Costco and it last me about a week and a half with a family of four. We like to make our own pomegranate juice but its not the same. LOL
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I love to add this into my smoothies! If I drink it by itself I have to usually get used to the taste. It can seem alittle strong. You can find this at Giant Eagle and Walmart. The make them mixed with other flavors to like pomegrant and blueberry is pretty good. I like it and buy it.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Salt Lake City, UT
I just love this juice so so much! It takes so yummy and it's one of the healthiest juices out there. It is a superfood. I feel like I am adding so many vitamins and nutrients that I don't normally get in my diet when I drink POM. I highly recommend it.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. You can get it at Costco for cheaper. It's not very sweet. I actually water it down because it is so strong! I'll add some in smoothies in the morning to give another dimension. Would recommend you give it a try.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
POM juices are great for those who love pomegranate and don't always want to take the time to work with a pomegranate. I drink this by itself but I also add it into smoothies and other drinks for the flavor and antioxidants :)
Annabelle S.
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
It's so hard to get the juice out of pomegranate! So the price although a little high, reasonable! Conveniently pure pomegranate juice at your fingertips! And the taste is so organic to me! I love it!!!
Skyy S.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I always buy this for me, but by the time I get around to drinking or using it, my boys already have them drank. Pom Wonderful is a really good company too especially when it comes to customer service.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
Which POM flavor is your favorite?
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone actually found this for $2.00 like it says on here? This stuff is always at least $4.00 wherever I find it. It's pricey but oh sooo worth it.
Marion A.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
Does this have a very strong flavor?
Anna D.
Anna D.
Are there any low calorie versions? I love pomagranites but juice always just has such high calories
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
Is this good? I love eating pomegranate seeds but I am not sure if the juice would be good.