BY POM WONDERFUL

Our Wonderful pomegranates are whole-pressed to capture polyphenol antioxidants from the rind, pith and arils. POM has potassium—an electrolyte that helps maintain muscle function. Every 8oz serving packs as much as the average banana. Potassi-yum.

• No added sugar; not a low-calorie food.
  • Good source of potassium.
  • Non-GMO.
  • Gluten free.
  • Certified Kosher.

Must refrigerate.

POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
  • "I'm also made my own pomegranate juice, but it takes for ever and you don't get a lot of juice, but my son thinks it's so much fun!" in 30 reviews
  • "It tastes great and can be used in a lot of different ways (really good in cocktails or smoothies), but it costs a lot for a pretty small bottle." in 21 reviews
  • "Great for getting creative in the kitchen ( think salad dressings, marinades, baking ( yum with citrus hints) or in smoothies) and known for its health benefits . " in 17 reviews
  • "We don't buy it often as it can be a bit pricey, but it's so good and much better for you than pop or other sugary drinks. " in 15 reviews
  • "If you ever get these the coconut one is really good and not as concentrated, but this one is really good as well if you like really tangy flavors." in 14 reviews
Kaila F.
I loovee the tangy sour taste to this juice. I especially love the blueberry one if you ever get a chance to taste it do that. It’s cheapest at Walmart so I’d get it from there and they even have green tea ones, peach ones all different kinds
Gloria R.
Hollister
These little pomegranate juice bottles are honestly my favorite juices to drink on the daily. This juice actually tastes and contains real pomegranates , the packaging is really nice it resembles a real pomegranate!
Kristie H.
I don't know why but I really love pomegranates. This juice is the best way to get the pomegranate taste without having to cut a pomegranate. I use some to flavor my water or I put it in a smoothie or drink it as is.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Wonderful taste! Purchased at aldis to put in smoothies and have drank most of it solo. Wish they made a non sugar brand but this is so tastey I do not mind the extra calories
Tiffany R.
These have a strong bite to them, but they are good. It really depends on the flavor you get. This particular flavor had probably the strongest bite to it. It's kind of a wine tasting drink, or a crangrape or pomegranate taste that has been sitting out for a while, even when this is cold. If it wasn't for that aftertaste, this would be an amazing drink. My family and I buy these a lot. Now they are kind of pricey for how much you are getting, but it's worth it to get a few here and there. I usually grab mine from Walmart or target.
Lauren D.
I know this is just full of sugar. Although it is natural sugar. I just can't help but love the taste. I tend to add it to other drinks. I'll put it in a spinach green juice. Or add it to coconut water or perrier. It adds so much juicy good flavor to everything. And it's good by itself too. I also buy into the antioxidants angle. I feel like I could be drinking way less healthy stuff.
Erin N.
I love this juice! I almost always have some in the fridge to use in our smoothies along with chia seeds, yogurt, frozen strawberries and blueberries. It is so good! Sweet but also bitter in a good way. I also drink this with vodka and cranberry juice or even by itself. Just be careful if you give it to your kids it does stain clothes easily in my experience.
Kass A.
I love pomegranates! I get so sad when I walk into my grocery store and see that the season is over for them. My mother in law recommended me this product and fell into love! Every time I go to the grocery store I try to bring almost all the ones on the shelf because I go through these like water! Great source of antioxidants and great for heart disease prevention.
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
This tastes great! I love pomegranate and it's like heaven's come true to me. I can totally finish the whole bottle, but I love to mix this into my fruit/veggie smoothies. Whenever I workout, I drink veggie/fruit smoothies for dinner. Sometimes veggie smoothies could taste nasty and too bitter for you to swallow a single sip. In those cases, I mix a little bit of this pomegranate juice into my smoothie, and it makes the smoothie to taste so much better and easier to drink!
Abigail G.
Pom wonderful is delicious. I got mine at smiths. They where having a sale buy one get one free. I will admit it takes a couple drinks to get use to the taste but it tastes amazing. And I feel wonderful drinking it. It is a little expensive but I would splurge on it. I will be honest I don't think I would of bought it if it were not for the sale that smiths was having.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Which POM flavor is your favorite?
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone actually found this for $2.00 like it says on here? This stuff is always at least $4.00 wherever I find it. It's pricey but oh sooo worth it.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
Does this have a very strong flavor?
Anna D.
Are there any low calorie versions? I love pomagranites but juice always just has such high calories
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
Is this good? I love eating pomegranate seeds but I am not sure if the juice would be good.