BY POM WONDERFUL

Our Wonderful pomegranates are whole-pressed to capture polyphenol antioxidants from the rind, pith and arils. POM has potassium—an electrolyte that helps maintain muscle function. Every 8oz serving packs as much as the average banana. Potassi-yum.

• No added sugar; not a low-calorie food.
  • Good source of potassium.
  • Non-GMO.
  • Gluten free.
  • Certified Kosher.

Must refrigerate.

• Are they good?3 Answers
  • Who has this juice for the best price? 3 Answers
  • What is the heathy way to drink this? a shot in the morning and n...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm also made my own pomegranate juice, but it takes for ever and you don't get a lot of juice, but my son thinks it's so much fun!" in 30 reviews
  • "It tastes great and can be used in a lot of different ways (really good in cocktails or smoothies), but it costs a lot for a pretty small bottle." in 21 reviews
  • "Great for getting creative in the kitchen ( think salad dressings, marinades, baking ( yum with citrus hints) or in smoothies) and known for its health benefits . " in 17 reviews
  • "We don't buy it often as it can be a bit pricey, but it's so good and much better for you than pop or other sugary drinks. " in 15 reviews
  • "If you ever get these the coconut one is really good and not as concentrated, but this one is really good as well if you like really tangy flavors." in 14 reviews
kai f.
Foodie Expert
I loovee the tangy sour taste to this juice. I especially love the blueberry one if you ever get a chance to taste it do that. It’s cheapest at Walmart so I’d get it from there and they even have green tea ones, peach ones all different kinds
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Foodie Expert
The packaging is unique and a trademark for the brand. I love that this healthy beverage provides me with the boost that I need in antioxidants, anti aging, refreshing and a whole juice without add ins. I've been drinking this brand for over 7 years.
Vanessa M.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
Wonderful taste! Purchased at aldis to put in smoothies and have drank most of it solo. Wish they made a non sugar brand but this is so tastey I do not mind the extra calories
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
These have a strong bite to them, but they are good. It really depends on the flavor you get. This particular flavor had probably the strongest bite to it. It's kind of a wine tasting drink, or a crangrape or pomegranate taste that has been sitting out for a while, even when this is cold. If it wasn't for that aftertaste, this would be an amazing drink. My family and I buy these a lot. Now they are kind of pricey for how much you are getting, but it's worth it to get a few here and there. I usually grab mine from Walmart or target.
Erin N.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice! I almost always have some in the fridge to use in our smoothies along with chia seeds, yogurt, frozen strawberries and blueberries. It is so good! Sweet but also bitter in a good way. I also drink this with vodka and cranberry juice or even by itself. Just be careful if you give it to your kids it does stain clothes easily in my experience.
Kass A.
Foodie Expert
I love pomegranates! I get so sad when I walk into my grocery store and see that the season is over for them. My mother in law recommended me this product and fell into love! Every time I go to the grocery store I try to bring almost all the ones on the shelf because I go through these like water! Great source of antioxidants and great for heart disease prevention.
Rana K.
Foodie Expert
This tastes great! I love pomegranate and it's like heaven's come true to me. I can totally finish the whole bottle, but I love to mix this into my fruit/veggie smoothies. Whenever I workout, I drink veggie/fruit smoothies for dinner. Sometimes veggie smoothies could taste nasty and too bitter for you to swallow a single sip. In those cases, I mix a little bit of this pomegranate juice into my smoothie, and it makes the smoothie to taste so much better and easier to drink!
Abigail G.
Pom wonderful is delicious. I got mine at smiths. They where having a sale buy one get one free. I will admit it takes a couple drinks to get use to the taste but it tastes amazing. And I feel wonderful drinking it. It is a little expensive but I would splurge on it. I will be honest I don't think I would of bought it if it were not for the sale that smiths was having.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I know it's healthy but the price is exorbitant and it doesn't taste very good. It tastes like nonalcoholic sangria, kind of grapey but definitely tart with a strange aftertaste. I just can't justify paying $6 for a small bottle and I certainly can't justify $15 for a "large" bottle that's half the size of any other juice.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
I know this is just full of sugar. Although it is natural sugar. I just can't help but love the taste. I tend to add it to other drinks. I'll put it in a spinach green juice. Or add it to coconut water or perrier. It adds so much juicy good flavor to everything. And it's good by itself too. I also buy into the antioxidants angle. I feel like I could be drinking way less healthy stuff.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
Which POM flavor is your favorite?
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone actually found this for $2.00 like it says on here? This stuff is always at least $4.00 wherever I find it. It's pricey but oh sooo worth it.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
Does this have a very strong flavor?
Anna D.
Are there any low calorie versions? I love pomagranites but juice always just has such high calories
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
Is this good? I love eating pomegranate seeds but I am not sure if the juice would be good.