POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice

by Pom Wonderful

Our Wonderful pomegranates are whole-pressed to capture polyphenol antioxidants from the rind, pith and arils. POM has potassium—an electrolyte that helps maintain muscle function. Every 8oz serving packs as much as the average banana. Potassi-yum.

• No added sugar; not a low-calorie food.
  • Good source of potassium.
  • Non-GMO.
  • Gluten free.
  • Certified Kosher.

Must refrigerate.

Do you get the same advantage of pomegranate fruit while you’re having this juice?
Is there anyway to sweeten this that you’ll recommend? Thanks in advance!
I have always heard great benefits from this product. Is it really worth it? The taste? What are some special ways to use it?
Start your review of POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice!
Product Highlights
I'm also made my own pomegranate juice, but it takes for ever and you don't get a lot of juice, but my son thinks it's so much fun!in reviews
It tastes great and can be used in a lot of different ways (really good in cocktails or smoothies), but it costs a lot for a pretty small bottle.in reviews
...marinades, baking ( yum with citrus hints) or in smoothies) and known for its health benefits . in reviews
We don't buy it often as it can be a bit pricey, but it's so good and much better for you than pop or other sugary drinks. in reviews
If you ever get these the coconut one is really good and not as concentrated, but this one is really good as well if you like really tangy flavors.in reviews
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice uploaded by Lucy H.
This is great to drnk, It tastes amazing. I've never made pomegranete juice. But this is perfect , Packaging is super cute.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice I love this! and it has 4 times the antioxidants as green tea! I drink 8oz every morning I am not a breakfast person. POM wonderful contains 100% pomegranite juice, contains polyphenols which combat unstable molecules that can cause sun damage and fights other free radicals. I feel like the mornings I drink it I definately have more energy! Tip you can mix with selzer water for a carbonated drink in the afternoon. This juice is delicious and has amazing health benefits😍
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice uploaded by Drea M.
100% pomegranate juice from concentrate grown and bottled in California packs a fresh fruity flavor. Pomegranate is full of antioxidants that are good for you. Juice has no added sugars or GMO in a BPA free bottle. I don't drink juice every day, so I enjoy this very small 8 oz size that I can finish in one or two servings. This is my go-to for pomegranate cravings and health benefits.
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
This has so.many health benefits for you, I love it. Filled with many antioxidants that are so good for your body! These are delicious and so good for you. You can't beat the amazing price. I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone! These help with your everyday health. Very much worth it. POM Wonderful Pomegranate Cherry 100% Juice
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this pomegranate juice. I stick with the original just pomegranate. I’ve always loved the taste. It’s good on its own, mixed with iced tea or lemonade, and gives a delicious taste on a mimosa. Currently I am drinking it daily since it can help stabilize mast cells. It’s delicious and healthy so it’s a win win.
Sonny M.
NorthGlenn , CO
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice uploaded by Sonny M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
P♥️M wonderful antioxidant superpower. 100 percent juice from concentrate is amazing! It’s and bitter, but for some reason you’ll want to keep drinking it. I love this product. If you want t to mix it up they even have a mix of cherry and pomegranate and blueberry and pomegranate. Go try one today.
arlheen R.
Homestead, FL
Not only is it super good for you its super good once you get your taste buds use to the taste its amazing! its a bit on the pricey side but in my opinion is worth it.
Matthew G.
Auburn, AL
Although somewhat expensive and bitter at first until you develop the taste for it, this juice is a great kick start to my day! Pomegranates are a super fruit and have the potential to decrease heart disease risk factors and also lower blood pressure. Delicious AND good for you?!? Sign me up!
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
Really good for the body very delicious taste very small portion but great product yes a little pricey but great for the health ! Does the body good 😉
alyssainguaggiato
Middle Vlg, NY
Very healthy choice, perfect to mix with seltzer water ! Perfect alternative to add into water as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...