POM Wonderful 100% Juice Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY POM WONDERFUL

Pom Wonderful® Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice.
From concentrate with added natural flavors. see more...

Lindsey M.
Pelzer, SC
This product is amazing!!! It’s not just for drinking I use it also to make blueberry syrup for my pancakes!!! I can’t believe how tasty this makes them, I’m so glad I found this juice. This is the recipe I use;) Homemade Blueberry Syrup
Another wonderful homemade syrup recipe! Blueberry syrup is full of flavor and smooth!
INGREDIENTS
12 oz blueberries
⅓ cup of white granulated sugar
1 tbs lemon juice
1 cup of Blueberry/Pomegranate POM juice
3 tbs cornstarch
juliana mota n.
Cacoal-Ro
Natasha S.
If you are familiar with the POM pomegranate juice, you might expect a 50-50 blend of flavor between pomegranate & blueberry here. In fact, however, the blueberry component is so dense in flavor that it dominates. To us this is a very good thing, as even though pomegranate juice is very good, blueberry juice is fabulous. It's a very intense flavor, and everyone I know who has tried it not only loves it, but says it would be delicious even if it were cut one-half with water. That's how rich it is.
Frannie B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite little treat! I like all the juices from Pom Wonderful, but the pomegranate blueberry is my favorite. The taste is sweet but complex, I love the little hit of blueberry aftertaste. Also the juice is a gorgeous purple color, so what's not to love? Recommended for anyone who wants their daily antioxidants!
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
I hate Pom! First it's really sweet bitter very expensive it's rare that they have high value coupon. I had bought this for the first time. I had bought two bottle lost money because nobody wanted to drink it had to throw it away sad.