BY POM WONDERFUL

Pom Wonderful® Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice.
From concentrate with added natural flavors. see more...

Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
I hate Pom! First it's really sweet bitter very expensive it's rare that they have high value coupon. I had bought this for the first time. I had bought two bottle lost money because nobody wanted to drink it had to throw it away sad.
Natasha S.
If you are familiar with the POM pomegranate juice, you might expect a 50-50 blend of flavor between pomegranate & blueberry here. In fact, however, the blueberry component is so dense in flavor that it dominates. To us this is a very good thing, as even though pomegranate juice is very good, blueberry juice is fabulous. It's a very intense flavor, and everyone I know who has tried it not only loves it, but says it would be delicious even if it were cut one-half with water. That's how rich it is.
juliana mota n.
Cacoal-Ro
Frannie B.
This is my favorite little treat! I like all the juices from Pom Wonderful, but the pomegranate blueberry is my favorite. The taste is sweet but complex, I love the little hit of blueberry aftertaste. Also the juice is a gorgeous purple color, so what's not to love? Recommended for anyone who wants their daily antioxidants!