BY POM WONDERFUL #9 in Fitness Supplements

Pom wonderful pomegranate juice 8 oz see more...

• Who has this juice for the best price? 1 Answers
  • What is the heathy way to drink this? a shot in the morning and nig...2 Answers
  • Does this juice have pulp in it and how is the pricing?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm also made my own pomegranate juice, but it takes for ever and you don't get a lot of juice, but my son thinks it's so much fun!" in 30 reviews
  • "It tastes great and can be used in a lot of different ways (really good in cocktails or smoothies), but it costs a lot for a pretty small bottle." in 21 reviews
  • "Great for getting creative in the kitchen ( think salad dressings, marinades, baking ( yum with citrus hints) or in smoothies) and known for its health benefits . " in 17 reviews
  • "We don't buy it often as it can be a bit pricey, but it's so good and much better for you than pop or other sugary drinks. " in 15 reviews
  • "If you ever get these the coconut one is really good and not as concentrated, but this one is really good as well if you like really tangy flavors." in 14 reviews
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
These have a strong bite to them, but they are good. It really depends on the flavor you get. This particular flavor had probably the strongest bite to it. It's kind of a wine tasting drink, or a crangrape or pomegranate taste that has been sitting out for a while, even when this is cold. If it wasn't for that aftertaste, this would be an amazing drink. My family and I buy these a lot. Now they are kind of pricey for how much you are getting, but it's worth it to get a few here and there. I usually grab mine from Walmart or target.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Christiansbrg, VA
There is no brand that even comes close to the flavor and taste of POM brand Pomegranate juice. It's not too sweet, but still tastes great on its own. Furthermore, this is the ingredient you want to use for any recipes where pomegranate will play a large part - you might be able to get away with another inferior brand, but at the holidays, I feel like it's about using high quality ingredients and showing your people you love them by cooking them tasty food.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice! I almost always have some in the fridge to use in our smoothies along with chia seeds, yogurt, frozen strawberries and blueberries. It is so good! Sweet but also bitter in a good way. I also drink this with vodka and cranberry juice or even by itself. Just be careful if you give it to your kids it does stain clothes easily in my experience.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Foodie Expert
This is such an easy way to get all the benefits of pomegranate without the difficulty of peeling the tiny seeds out of the fruit. I love the packaging and it looks great inthe fridge, almost beckoning me to have a glass or add to any smoothie. A little bit packs a punch, so this bottle lasts me a couple weeks.
Sindy L.
Sindy L.
Wichita, KS
This is the stuff! I really like drinking it because the taste is strong and it is all 100% juice. It is quite expensive. I often get mine in a big jar at Costco and it last me about a week and a half with a family of four. We like to make our own pomegranate juice but its not the same. LOL
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I love to add this into my smoothies! If I drink it by itself I have to usually get used to the taste. It can seem alittle strong. You can find this at Giant Eagle and Walmart. The make them mixed with other flavors to like pomegrant and blueberry is pretty good. I like it and buy it.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Indian Head, MD
This juice is great .. I love to drink it after my workout it gives me a since of energy ... I also drink my protein shakes after this which is great !! .. It is a very good drink to drink on the go with .. Which is great .. I hope everyone tries this drink .
Madeline N.
Madeline N.
Pom Wonderful is one of my favorites. It tastes great by itself! However I love to add it to my smoothies. Added antioxidants and flavor! What more could you ask for? Great product at a great price. Typically they have a larger size at Costco for around $6.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Foodie Expert
Whenever I'm feeling a little sluggish and as if my immune system needs a boost, I purchase the POM juice and drink by itself. I never mix in a smoothie, because I feel like it just tastes better by itself. It always lifts my mood and helps me feel better.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Salt Lake City, UT
I just love this juice so so much! It takes so yummy and it's one of the healthiest juices out there. It is a superfood. I feel like I am adding so many vitamins and nutrients that I don't normally get in my diet when I drink POM. I highly recommend it.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
Which POM flavor is your favorite?
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone actually found this for $2.00 like it says on here? This stuff is always at least $4.00 wherever I find it. It's pricey but oh sooo worth it.
Marion A.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
Does this have a very strong flavor?
Anna D.
Anna D.
Are there any low calorie versions? I love pomagranites but juice always just has such high calories
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
Is this good? I love eating pomegranate seeds but I am not sure if the juice would be good.