Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils

by Pom Poms Wonderful

Pom Poms Wonderful™ Fresh Arils.

What exactly is this!? I've never seen it before. What does it taste like? Sweet ! Bitter? do you have to add anything else to it?
Start your review of Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils!
Decherd
This product tastes like you ate the fruit straight from the pomegrante, I presonally don't know a recipe you could use these for but they are a great food to snack on if your feeling a bit peckish. I would recommend this food to others but the price is a bit much
Manchester
This product is significantly overpriced for the quantity you get. This might be able to be overlooked if it were not for the fact that so many of the arils are also damaged. While it’s inconvenient to shell your own pomegranates- it is the better option!
S San Fran, CA
These are delicious! I can eat these all day. So refreshing and such a healthy snack for a sweet craving. Love that they come in this refrigerated packaging so it stays really fresh.
love this ! always in my fridge , fresh , and tasty. reasonably priced and an amazing healthy snack option. I eat them plain with a spoon but you could maybe put them in yogurt
Orland Park, IL
Very convenient snack available at any grocery store. My only issue with is that it's expensive but you don't have the mess of doing it yourself. I loved how easy it is to put in a smoothie or a salad.
These are my favorite, so sweet and refreshing. I don't if your suppose to eat the seeds or not. Love the color and it will always be my go to snack
Pontotoc, MS
Love love love pomegranates. Very pricey for my taste. But they are so delicious and fresh. Very healthy. I get them all the time I'm addicted!!
Perfect for a healthy snack on the go! Pricey, but you're paying for the convenience of not making a mess with cutting your own pomegranates.
Willowick, OH
Sometimes you crave a pomegranate but don't have all day to peel one, enter Pom Arils. Perfect healthy snack always fresh and easy to grab.
Pendleton, SC
Incredible for smoothie bowls or just for a yummy snack! We use these on top of Greek yogurt with some chia seeds and banana slices!