Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils

by Pom Poms Wonderful

Pom Poms Wonderful™ Fresh Arils.

What exactly is this!? I've never seen it before. What does it taste like? Sweet ! Bitter? do you have to add anything else to it?
Start your review of Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils!
Cheyenne H.
Wartrace
This product tastes like you ate the fruit straight from the pomegrante, I presonally don't know a recipe you could use these for but they are a great food to snack on if your feeling a bit peckish. I would recommend this food to others but the price is a bit much
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is awesome and healthy snack easier to have it this way I love this as a snack.
Brittany W.
Woodstock, GA
Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils uploaded by Brittany W.
Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils uploaded by Brittany W.
I love Pom Poms!!!!!! So healthy and delicious. I love that pomegranate has so many benefits for you, too many to even list! But I specifically add this to my diet because of the inflammation I have due to chronic Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I love that these are sweet, and flavorful! And the outer gooshie berry texture, with the seed inside. So crunchy and delicious.
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
Love love love pomegranates. Very pricey for my taste. But they are so delicious and fresh. Very healthy. I get them all the time I'm addicted!!
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
These are delicious! I can eat these all day. So refreshing and such a healthy snack for a sweet craving. Love that they come in this refrigerated packaging so it stays really fresh.
Grace R.
Orland Park, IL
Very convenient snack available at any grocery store. My only issue with is that it's expensive but you don't have the mess of doing it yourself. I loved how easy it is to put in a smoothie or a salad.
Stephanie M.
Long Beach, NY
Perfect for a healthy snack on the go! Pricey, but you're paying for the convenience of not making a mess with cutting your own pomegranates.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
Absolutely love these, especially when I want a pomegranate and don't feel like having to deal with the mess of it all. It is a little pricey but, I highly recommend if it you love pomegranates and hate the mess.
Otilia D.
love this ! always in my fridge , fresh , and tasty. reasonably priced and an amazing healthy snack option. I eat them plain with a spoon but you could maybe put them in yogurt
Maria N.
Mesa, AZ
It's a bit pricey but I think it takes the fun of having a real pomegranate but still worth it..