Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils

by Pom Poms Wonderful

Pom Poms Wonderful™ Fresh Arils.

What exactly is this!? I've never seen it before. What does it taste like? Sweet ! Bitter? do you have to add anything else to it?
Start your review of Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils!
Bradenton
A bit on the pricier side here, but they're pretty good. A healthy and nutritious snack, they taste like fresh pomegranate picked off the tree. They're best consumed when they're chilled. This gives them a nice, refreshing and crunchy flavor.
Madison, VA
Omg I love these! They are the perfect snack size or for bringing to work. Not everyone likes pomegranate but this was my first time trying it and I thought it was juicy and refreshing. I felt healthy eating it
Devine, TX
I love pomegranate but I don’t like having to do all the work to eat it. The price is around the same price as the whole fruit. It tastes great and is a healthy snack!
Woodstock, GA
Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils uploaded by Brittany W.
Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils uploaded by Brittany W.
I love Pom Poms!!!!!! So healthy and delicious. I love that pomegranate has so many benefits for you, too many to even list! But I specifically add this to my diet because of the inflammation I have due to chronic Lyme disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I love that these are sweet, and flavorful! And the outer gooshie berry texture, with the seed inside. So crunchy and delicious.
Alexandria, VA
Absolutely love these, especially when I want a pomegranate and don't feel like having to deal with the mess of it all. It is a little pricey but, I highly recommend if it you love pomegranates and hate the mess.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pomegranates are mine and my fiancé’s favorite fruit EVER. Pom season is our favorite season lol. But when it’s not Pom season we buy these! The arils are juicy and fresh. I love that I can enjoy pomegranate year round!!
Bay city, MI
I love pomegranates personally I like the natural fruit no plastic container but I'll be ok with it. Love poms pomegranate juice and I love these pomegranate seeds
gretna, LA
Pom Poms Wonderful Fresh Arils uploaded by Karen D.
I tried these for the first time a couple weeks ago and they far exceeded my expectations. I always thought pomegranate seeds we're just crunchy so I was surprised when I saw how sweet and juicy they were on the outside. It's the perfect sweet and nutritious snack, the only thing I don't like is sometimes the seeds get stuck in my teeth but that's to be expected. Overall I really enjoyed them and I will reproaches
Kenosha, WI
I bought these because I didn't want he mess of cutting up my own pomegranate but had a taste for pomegranate. These we're a bit pricey but well worth it! Perfect snack to grab and go. I will definitely be making these a staple in my fridge.
Highland Park, MI
Delicious! Fresh and affordable! This winter has truly beaten down my immune system. My mom always suggested and purchased me Pom drinks and pomegranate fruit. She stumbled across this in Kroger and I loved it, I stand energy, great snack, and worked wonders for my complexion. Under $2 this is a must. Can be purchased at target as well.