BY POM WONDERFUL

Lite POM™ Pomegranate Juice Cocktail.
50% Pom juice from concentrate.
16 fl oz (473ml). see more...

• Is it worth the try? Are they expensive? Does it have that aftert...2 Answers
Natasha S.
The internal product was fine. However one of the the bottles was misshaped and had a solid bent top where the cap goes on,

These are hard plastic bottles and I examined the box to see if it had been smashed in in shipping but it did not appear so.

Also probably because the the bottle was bent on top the bottom was bowed out and it would not stand upright.

Since I keep it in my refrigerator door it was not that big of a deal but had it been in the store like that I would not have purchased it that way. I was a bit wary but because the product was still sealed I used it and it was fine.
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
I am wary on juices that are on the market and most are laden with ingredients that are not that great for you. We are a pomegranate loving family and when we discovered the POM juice it was a win.
My son actually loves the juice and requests it when we are at the store. The taste is good which is a plus.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Love it!! Pomegranate is my favorite food but it is difficult to convert it to juice. POM is very natural and give me the benefits and taste of the pomegranate without making a mess trying to do juice by myself.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
I love pomegranate juice flavored POM. It's not overpowering and leaves no aftertaste. I've drank it only on occasion but enjoy drinking it when I want more than plain water. It's also a healthy alternative to caffeine-filled drinks.
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
These are so good! I use to drink so much but stopped because it became too addicting lol. Try it everyone
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
I didn't really like the taste to it. It had a bit of a bitter taste although it was sweet. Not bad, but not that good.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
Is it worth the try? Are they expensive? Does it have that aftertaste like cranberry juice?