Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsPom Wonderful
POM Big Roll 2-Ply, White Bathroom Tissue (429 Sheets, 45/Carton)

POM Big Roll 2-Ply, White Bathroom Tissue (429 Sheets, 45/Carton)

by Pom Wonderful

Big rolls provide up to 3 times more sheets than standard rolls, making them a great value for the home or office. Premium embossed sheets provide extra softness. Each roll is individually wrapped. Septic and sewer safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POM Big Roll 2-Ply, White Bathroom Tissue (429 Sheets, 45/Carton)!
How would you rate this product?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
We have been buying cases of this toilet paper for years from Sam’s wholesale. It’s been a lifesaver in the past when it comes to raising 5 children. It’s affordable and does the job. I would definitely recommend this option.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I like this brand but I wish it was a little bit softer sheets. I will meet buying this product.
Jennifer M.
South Gate, CA
I think this has got to be the best toilet paper and has been the easiest for the kids to use. It's great especially when painting your nails and have no cotton balls to fix small mistakes.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
I love that this product is efficient and the price point is never outrageous. Pros is that you get a lot of paper per roll for the money, cons is that it is sometimes too thin. Even so I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a large family especially with little ones who tend to stuff toilets with too much paper lol.
Karley N.
E Greenville, PA
I buy this at sams club. You cannot beat the price for this huge carton & the rolls are pretty big as well. In a two person household it holds us over for a few months. Great value for the money.
Danielle G.
Hemet
Okay yes it’s cheap but it will last for ever and is a good brand. When your on a tight budget then I totally recommend this for you you will not be let down

Looking for your answer?