POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Sweet Tea

by Pom Wonderful

POM® Pomegranate Sweet Tea Antioxidant Super Tea™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Sweet Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Natalia S.
Kings Beach, CA
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Sweet Tea uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I absolutely love this brand but specially THIS pomegranate peach passion white tea!! Is just so delicious and refreshing. I used to buy some Bob Marley brand tea back at my island in the Caribbean that was sooo tasty, I can’t find it anywhere anymore so this totally hits the spot and the taste profile is so similar to that one, in case you tried it and liked it too. Great quality drink, refreshing and delicious! It became a staple at my house, I totally recommend it!! 👌
Nicole D.
Has a flavor I had to get used too but I love it! The bottle is just the right size to get a sweet fix and it doesn't taste super sweet like normal sweet tea which is great when I'm not looking for a ton of sugar.
Brittani M.
Traverse City, MI
Outstanding! I loved this POM sweet tea. This is the first POM product I have tasted and it was great. Yummy and sweet pomegranate flavor combined with a sweet tea. Wish the serving size were larger for the price but i definitely liked it a lot!
Janet G.
Katy, TX
I had never tried this tea, but decided to try it today. The bottle is really cute. The drink tastes like Sweet tea with a slight hint of pomegranate. Its not overly sweet which I really like. I'll keep buying this drink.
Elizabeth B.
I love this tea although the price is a bit too high for the small amount that you get it taste so good and refreshing the white peach is the absolute best
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
! It’s SO GOOD. And I love knowing I’m getting a lot of antioxidants ! It is high in sugar, but none of it is added. It’s also a little pricey, but if you find it on sale for BOGO then it’s a decent price. And if you’re drinking it as a meal placement then it makes it feel more affordable!
Chris S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this tea! The pomegranate isn’t too much so it doesn’t overwhelm the flavor of the tea. It is still a light tea, even with the addition of the juice. The only downside is that these teas can be on the expensive side, but well worth it!
Nydia C.
lorain, ohio
if they had bigger bottles of their tea products, I'd definitely buy those. Other than that, I love the packaging and the taste is great.
Brittany S.
Washington, PA
So surprised that I ended up absolutely loving this.. I'm not huge on sweet tea but this one was really yummy. So far my favorite.
Kennedy P.
Wylie, TX
This is very comparable in price and quality to all of the other bottled black teas at the grocery store. I love the very light pom flavor, but the size seems a bit small. It is 12oz for $1.91 and the Pure Life tea I drink is $2.29 for 14oz.

Overall, I will totally repurchase . :)

Overall, I will totally repurchase . :)

Looking for your answer?