BY POM WONDERFUL

POM® Pomegranate Sweet Tea Antioxidant Super Tea™. see more...

Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
This is very comparable in price and quality to all of the other bottled black teas at the grocery store. I love the very light pom flavor, but the size seems a bit small. It is 12oz for $1.91 and the Pure Life tea I drink is $2.29 for 14oz.

Overall, I will totally repurchase . :)
Nicole D.
Has a flavor I had to get used too but I love it! The bottle is just the right size to get a sweet fix and it doesn't taste super sweet like normal sweet tea which is great when I'm not looking for a ton of sugar.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Outstanding! I loved this POM sweet tea. This is the first POM product I have tasted and it was great. Yummy and sweet pomegranate flavor combined with a sweet tea. Wish the serving size were larger for the price but i definitely liked it a lot!
SJanet G.
Katy, TX
I had never tried this tea, but decided to try it today. The bottle is really cute. The drink tastes like Sweet tea with a slight hint of pomegranate. Its not overly sweet which I really like. I'll keep buying this drink.
Ashley W.
Hampton, VA
I saw this tea and wanted to try it because of another pomegranate tea I have! I love all of the teas from this brand and love the shape of the bottles!