BeveragesCoffee & TeaPom Wonderful
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea

POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea

by Pom Wonderful

Pom® Pomegranate Lemonade Tea Antioxidant Super Tea™.

Overall what is the strongest flavor in this and is it overly sweet?
Is it supposed to be carbonated?
Is this a new product? I havent seen this before
Start your review of POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,614 reviews
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is so good! I love drinking this to cleanse my insides! It gets me filling refreshed and keeps me from getting sick! I definitely will buy again because it’s not costly and taste great! I do recommend it so that you don’t catch colds and prevents you from getting sick!
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Heather G.
I love pomegranates and had bought the regular POM juice previously. These are wonderful! Still tastes like pomegranate but mixed with lemonade or peach tea ( my two favorite varieties) I’m someone who doesn’t usually ever drink caffeine. But these have a very small amount. I get frequent headaches and sometimes caffeine helps. So after drinking no caffeine in years these were a great choice. I make sure I have them on hand and drink about half a bottle when my headaches are really bad. It could just be in my head, but either way I like this product. Taste is wonderful and as a sucker for packaging these bottles are lovely.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Darlene C.
This was a recent purchase out of curiousity. This POM flavor is soo good! You can really taste the peach! I am not at all a soda person, and I just found something besides water to quinch my thirst when I want some flavor! It is a little pricey for this 12 oz bottle, but I will buy again because I am enjoying it, and it's not super sweet! I recommend to try this!
Santhuzza A.
Fall River, MA
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Santhuzza A.
So good, I got this just to try and I will definitely be buying more , very tasty specially cold ❤️ even my kids like , the little container is so cute.
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Jen P.
My mother bought this for me because my wbc (white blood count) was very low due to chemo and I fell in love with it. It has a very smooth and flavorful taste. Very healthy as well.
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Albertsons
I got the Pomegranate lemonade tea and it's not bad. It has the lemonade and tea flavor strongly but it kinda loses the pom flavor.
Brieanna  F.
Red Oak, IA
I started trying new drinks since I started influenster and found this in hyvee. The bottle is what really got me to buy it super cute. Opening it though I could tell right away by the smell I wasn't going to like it but still drank it I could not drink much. I can't even explain the flavor more pomegranate then peach
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,511 reviews
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Semaria S.
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I've eyed this in the store for a while and decided to try it. The pomegranate flavor is subtle and the peach and tea notes are more prominent. Overall, great flavor
Emily  B.
Athens, GA
I usually grab about 4 of these whenever I go to the grocery store (I go weekly). So these are pretty much always stocked in my fridge and I couldn’t go without it. It’s usually always on sale. It has just the right amount of sweetness to it so it’s not overbearing. Absolutely love it!!
Jerry T.
Cameron, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite Pomegranate tea from POM. I wished it came in a bigger bottle. So that I didn’t have buy a larger quantity of this tea.