BY POM WONDERFUL

Pom® Pomegranate Lemonade Tea Antioxidant Super Tea™. see more...

Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked this twist on lemonade by POM but I wouldn't say it was my favorite. It was really refreshing at first, but I didn't like the after taste the lemonade gave. I have had many pomegranate lemonades including homemade, and I thought it could be better. It was still good though. The price varies between $2 - 3.50, but if you grab them on sale at cub you can get 2 bottles for $3. I would recommend this to anyone to like pomegranate juice. I Love pomegranates so this was right up my alley, but I wouldn't repurchase this one.
Earth C.
Bronx, NY
#LetsTalkTea
I love the lemony soothing taste but as a diabetic 33g of sugar in such a small bottle is disturbing. I would have this drink again but it won't be one of my regular beverages. POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
MY NEW FAVORITE TEA!! I came across this in Safeway as I was craving for pomegranate but I had to get something quick and though of Pom so I reached for this. Initially I thought this was going to be extremely sour but to my surprise it's actually quite sweet. I'm excited to try the other flavors available. I searched online to see where else it was sold and sadly, it's only sold at Safeway and Lucky near me. I hope this will be sold at larger grocery stores like Target and Walmart. The container is really sturdy too. It's a thick plastic with a curvy shape and on the cap it's labeled whatever drink it is. It's also really refreshing after being stored in the fridge for a while and at the store it's in the refrigerated section so when I bought it, it was already cool.
Tamara P.
This juice tastes great! Doesn't taste as AMAZING as the peach white tea but it's still tasty. Has only 2 flavors: lemonade and tea. With this one you taste both flavors at the same time. Has all natural ingredients! Highly recommended!
Jacqueline F.
I am not a big fan of cold tea. Especially package sweet tea with fruit flavored. They are either not sweet with a sour taste, or the fruit is too loud. However this tea is not one of them. This is the second on of this brand that I have tried, and I haven't been disappointed yet. All the flavored that make up this tea go together perfectly. Plus it's healthy for you. My four year old loves the taste as well.
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
I wasn't too impressed by this flavor. The lemonade was too sour for me. It is healthy so I do give some points for that. Overall was not a fan of this one.
Heather M.
I was worried this tea would be too acidic for me but it's honestly not at all. It's not too sweet either. It's absolutely refreshing & delicious.
Jully M.
New Castle , DE
Pretty tasty tea but I cannot say that I’d buy it everyday. Nothing super special for me, except the bottle because it’s super cute.
brittany G.
Lafayette, LA
Very sweet with a little bitter taste. It was very cheap and it is super healthy 100 natural ingredients
Veronica S.
Is this a new product? I havent seen this before