POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea

by Pom Wonderful

Pom® Pomegranate Lemonade Tea Antioxidant Super Tea™.

Is this a new product? I havent seen this before
Start your review of POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea!
9 months ago
The best TeaFusion Drink out there. This is my go to drink when i want to splurge on myself a little in th grocery store. It is like 2 something a bottle but worth it. Its refreshing and doesnt leave you feeling like you just guzzled down a bottle of sugar. Just pure goodness.
2 years agoMinneapolis , MN
I liked this twist on lemonade by POM but I wouldn't say it was my favorite. It was really refreshing at first, but I didn't like the after taste the lemonade gave. I have had many pomegranate lemonades including homemade, and I thought it could be better. It was still good though. The price varies between $2 - 3.50, but if you grab them on sale at cub you can get 2 bottles for $3. I would recommend this to anyone to like pomegranate juice. I Love pomegranates so this was right up my alley, but I wouldn't repurchase this one.
2 years agoBronx, NY
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Earth C.
#LetsTalkTea I love the lemony soothing taste but as a diabetic 33g of sugar in such a small bottle is disturbing. I would have this drink again but it won't be one of my regular beverages. POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea
3 years agoSan Jose, CA
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Mandy V.
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Mandy V.
MY NEW FAVORITE TEA!! I came across this in Safeway as I was craving for pomegranate but I had to get something quick and though of Pom so I reached for this. Initially I thought this was going to be extremely sour but to my surprise it's actually quite sweet. I'm excited to try the other flavors available. I searched online to see where else it was sold and sadly, it's only sold at Safeway and Lucky near me. I hope this will be sold at larger grocery stores like Target and Walmart. The container is really sturdy too. It's a thick plastic with a curvy shape and on the cap it's labeled whatever drink it is. It's also really refreshing after being stored in the fridge for a while and at the store it's in the refrigerated section so when I bought it, it was already cool.
3 months agoMercedes, TX
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Priscilla M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is beyond tasty! Was expecting it to be sour and bitter but it was absolutely perfect! Hydrating and I love that it has the antioxidants to help boost my immune system! Most definitely will purchase this again!
4 years ago
I am not a big fan of cold tea. Especially package sweet tea with fruit flavored. They are either not sweet with a sour taste, or the fruit is too loud. However this tea is not one of them. This is the second on of this brand that I have tried, and I haven't been disappointed yet. All the flavored that make up this tea go together perfectly. Plus it's healthy for you. My four year old loves the taste as well.
2 years ago
This juice tastes great! Doesn't taste as AMAZING as the peach white tea but it's still tasty. Has only 2 flavors: lemonade and tea. With this one you taste both flavors at the same time. Has all natural ingredients! Highly recommended!
3 years agoRuskin, FL
I wasn't too impressed by this flavor. The lemonade was too sour for me. It is healthy so I do give some points for that. Overall was not a fan of this one.
4 years ago
I was worried this tea would be too acidic for me but it's honestly not at all. It's not too sweet either. It's absolutely refreshing & delicious.
2 years agoNew Castle, DE
POM Antioxidant Super Tea Pomegranate Lemonade Tea uploaded by Jully M.
Pretty tasty tea but I cannot say that I’d buy it everyday. Nothing super special for me, except the bottle because it’s super cute.