BY POM WONDERFUL

POM® Coconut 100% Juice Blend.
30% Pom, 60% coconut water.
From concentrate with added natural flavors and stevia. see more...

• This is awesome! so light and sweet, it's perfect for summer and ge...1 Answers
  • Does this taste good and is it healthy for you? 1 Answers
Denise D.
Denise D.
Even though POM brand is pretty expensive, I love the fact that I am getting the benefits of antioxidants from the pomegranate and electrolytes from the coconut water. Tastes great!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I find it truly impossible to leave the supermarket without it. Extremely tasty and a healthier alternative to sugary drinks.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Yum! The Pomegrante Coconut blend is so refreshing and loaded with nutritional value! Love it!
amber B.
amber B.
Foodie Expert
This tastes wonderful but the price keeps me from buying it more often. I like other flavors as well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is a yummy good for you produc though i don't like coconut water this one tastes great! i just wish they had more affordable prices.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I really love this product and every POM product for a matter of fact. I do agree that the price keeps me from purchasing them frequently, I see them as more of a "treat yo'self" item. I like to get them when they're on sale for 2 for $5. At least then I'm saving a little.
I know everyone says pomegranates are good for you, so I like to get this once in awhile. The coconut and the hula are my favorite blends.
Shay H.
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
Absolutely delicious! I haven't had it in a while because of the price but I do treat myself every now and then.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
This is awesome! so light and sweet, it's perfect for summer and gets me in that tropical mood.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Glendale, NY
Does this taste good and is it healthy for you?