Polyvore

by Polyvore

Since Polyvore has shut down, where have you made an account? (Urstyle, trendme, shoplook?)
This might be a dumb question, but I've been using polyvore for years and this is the first time I've seen it described as a shopping app. I've always used it as a way to promote products through a graphic, not find products. Has something changed? How do you use the shopping feature?
Can you buy stuff off of polyvore?
Start your review of Polyvore !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love polyvore, it gives me a creative platform to show my style.Its a great way to express yourself, it gives you the ability to mix and match outfits as well as purchase them.in reviews
With the ability to put together unique outfit ideas and fun look books you can put together ideas for your blog super easily!in reviews
I love using this to create outfits when I'm either looking to make a new look, on the hunt for a certain piece, or just bored. in reviews
it's a great place to put outfits together .. it is also fun to put things together and have other people look at your collectionsin reviews
It is the ideal place to find new outfit ideas, or lay out your own ideas to display to the world:) you can be so creative with it which makes it pretty entertaining!in reviews
Katryna V.
Omaha
This is one of my favorite apps! It helps me show my creative fashion and get new ideas from other peoples outfits!! I use it to get cheap but cute clothes as well and it's super easy to use!
Arianna I.
Tampa, FL
I have created so many outfits on Polyvore and it definitely helps for inspiration when trying to figure out what i should wear. Cutest items you can't find in most places, and many of them are linked to their original website so if you love it you can buy it!
Ina L.
David, KY
An awesome app/website for the "fashionably impaired"! You can create or simply check out other Polyvore users master pieces. Plus its so much fun!
Ceara K.
Perfect platform for clothing inspiration. For fashion lovers, this is the perfect resource! I love that you can also find sources on where to buy actual clothing pieces from. They always provide a price point for the article of clothing.
Sara A.
When I found Polyvore, I was in love with the idea of putting together virtual outfits to share with others and use as personal inspiration. I have also found it useful for keeping track of my closet, because once you find clothes that match those in your closet, you can create different outfits with each piece and have a record of it. Very helpful for those days when you just can't figure out what to wear!
Jennifer P.
I love this site for the style inspiration I can always find. And so many of the contributors have such great design skills and make really pretty collages / collections.
Judith Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of the top shopping sites for Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar and Refinery29, Polyvorehelps you shop & style the latest fashion trends.
Edna F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love polyvore.It gives me the opportunity to be creative. Its always up to date with the latest trends.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this site! I use it all the time to put outfits together. I even designed my senior picture outfits with this site. Love the visual it makes things so much easier and completely takes the guess work out of it.
Erica A.
Scottsdale, AZ
So obsessed with Polyvore. I literally can find any brand, anything I want, on this website. Also find certain items you can't find in stores anymore, small company's and one of a kind items. If you've never checked out Polyvore before, give it a try. Love this site.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...