BY POLYSPORIN

This non-greasy fast-absorbing and odourless cream alleviates pain and protects against further infection while speeding up the healing process. see more...

Brittany S.
Polysporin works wonders. I have very dry skin around my nails that tend to tear and sometimes bleed which is extremely painful. I apply Polysporin and cover it with a bandaid. When I remove it I am no longer in pain and the cuts are no longer sore. I recommend this cream for minor burns, sores and cuts. It really works amazingly!
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
This product saved me AND my dog's life. I've burned myself several times from cooking and baking and this healed my skin so quickly! The pain literally disappeared as soon as I applied this. My dog had a scrape and a tiny bit of this patched it up in days too!
Rebecca W.
Are use this for my tattoos and it is amazing and make sure that I don't get infection and it takes away the pain you're only need a little and it goes along way it's totally affordable and you don't have to buy it as often as you do as other tattoo cream's
Marlene S.
Great non greasy formula. Helps speed up the healing process. Helps alleviate some pain also.
Can be found in most drug stores and pharmacies. I recommend!
Shannon B.
Napanee, Ontario
Prevents infection and helps with pain. Worth the money spent. Lasts a long time cause you only need a small amount.