Polysporin Itch Relief Lotion uploaded by Corrina P.Polysporin Itch Relief Lotion uploaded by Jessica P.

BY POLYSPORIN

Apply POLYSPORIN Itch Relief Lotion for fast-acting itch and pain relief. This lotion contains pramoxine hydrochloride to relieve the pain and zinc actate to treat the itch. This lotion relieves the pain and itch associated with mosquito and other insect bites poison ivy sunburn chicken pox rash and allergic itches. Apply the clear and cooling lotion up to four times a day and relieve the itch. This lotion comes in a 177 millilitre bottle. Fast-acting itch and pain relief Contains pramoxine hydrochloride and zinc actate To reduce pain and itching Clear and cooling lotion For mosquito and other insect bites poison ivy sunburn chicken pox rash and allergic itches177 mL see more...

Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
So i tried this not long ago because i have a big itching problem at night and sensitive skin! After using it at first i did not like the feeling but it relieved the itch for awhile !
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
I suffer from really bad excema only on my ankle. I've tried probably 30 products that will relieve the itch. Nothing seem to cut it.

One day while searching for some cream for a rash my daughter had I found this stuff. To be fair, I picked it up for her. An it worked great!

But a few nights later my excema started to get REALLY itchy. I found myself scratching it in my sleep, there was blood on the sheets, it was bad.

The next day I applied this before bed, not only do I not notice anymore itching but it's healing better than it ever has!

Thanks #polysporin
Jenny M.
This works great for bug bites and for allergy itches. I am impressed with how little you need and how long it lasts.
Alyssa E.
It works good
For big bites or any allergies. I use it all the time for mosquito bites