Polysporin Heal Fast Formula Antibiotic Cream uploaded by Rayna R.

BY POLYSPORIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This non-stinging non-greasy antibiotic cream helps prevent infections and speeds up the healing process. This odour-free cream absorbs quickly into the skin and is best suited for minor wounds that are moist and weeping. see more...

Review (1)
Rayna R.
Rayna R.
Vanderhoof, BC
Honestly I have been super pleased with the versatility of Polysporin's product. I've used Polysporin for as long as I can remember and would 100% recommend it to anyone! I've used their product (mostly the original and triple action/pain relief cream) for everything from acne to piercings, tattoos to postpartum healing (if you know what i mean haha) and just recently have discovered that it works wonders on my butterfly rash (I have lupus). I had seriously painful hives on my face due to my disease and was at my wits end trying to find something that worked then I gave Polysporin a shot as they havent let me down yet and i am so so so glad that I did. After just a few uses my face cleared up so much! It still isnt 100% cleared up but Polysporin has definitely made the itching and pain much more bearable. *please note i did end up using it more than the recommended dose* I am a strong supporter of Polysporin and look forward to whatever new products they offer. (Photo attached is after 3 uses in a 6 hour time span)