BY POLYSPORIN

POLYSPORIN ECZEMA ESSENTIALS Daily Moisturizing Cream restores visibly healthier skin in three days by reducing redness swelling and scaling. Featuring the unique RELIPID formula which contains a lipid humectant emollient and botanical blend this cream helps retain moisture essential for healthy-looking skin. This cream is clinically proven to reduce symptoms of eczema skin in three days with continued improvement over two weeks. It is suitable for everyday use and helps to improve your skins natural barrier so it can lock moisture in and protect itself against environmental irritants. This cream comes in a 165 millilitre tube. Visibly healthier skin in 3 daysRELIPID formula helps retain moisture Clinically proven to improve eczema symptoms in 3 days with continued improvement over 2 weeks Reduces itching after just 1 application165 mL see more...

Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
I dont usually suffer badly from Eczema outbreaks but this summer (2017) I had a horrible breakout on my chin with small patches all over my face. I didn't know what to do, it was so ugly. A friend suggested this product and at first I was hesitant, as it was about $20 and I'm always on a tight budget, but I thought what the heck, I want this breakout on my face GONE! So I bought it. Within 3 days of using this lotion my breakout was gone and it gets rid of the itch!!! The package says garunteed 3 days and that is NOT a lie!! I would definitely recommend this product ten fold.
Alyssa J.
Brampton, ON
Finally I found something to soothe my itchy skin! I picked this up on a whim because I was desperate to find something to help with a dry itchy patch on my leg. This stuff works wonders! It is very thick in texture and gives the skin a lot of moisture. It smells like oatmeal which doesn't bother me, but could be a deal-breaker for some. I have been using it for about 2 months twice daily and the spot has almost disappeared. I'm glad I found this product!
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
I adored this product. The product packaging was so convincing that this is what I needed to finally get my eczema under the control. I finally one day dished out the $18 to get it when it went on sale. I used it and loved it. And I never purchased it again after that because Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is just as good and less oily.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
This cream really works. It's definitely on the pricier side but not out of line with other eczema creams that *actually* work. It's a lighter cream formula which is nice, makes it easier to apply which I can appreciate over others I've tried. It's more of a lotion than a heavy cream. Try it out. It's absolutely worth it.
Terri C.
This is a fab product. I would be washing my hands a lot (not like exorbitantly but a lot), and they kept getting all raw and looked horrible around my knuckles. I found this, bought it (though it's around $20 in Canada) and haven't looked back. Highly recommend it (and I sometimes use it more than twice a day as recommended).
Amanda W.
Toronto , HI
This cream is amazing for eczema or rashes! I had a rash all over my face and it seemed to be eczema. I used a bunch of other products and then I tried this one and my eczema was gone within 2 days!
Kylie F.
Coquitlam, BC
This stuff is sent from the heavens! I spend a lot of time cooking and cleaning which means I am washing my hands constantly, that long with the horrible winter left my hands cracked, peeling, and bleeding to the point I was in tears. Nothing I tried was working and my mom gave me this to try. It took about a week to get them back to normal now I use it once or twice a day and my hands are always silky smooth.
Carly C.
I highly recommend this product to people with eczema or really dry skin. It acts like a barrier cream. It's the only cream that works on my hand eczema. I love that it is also non greasy too.
Itzel A.
If you're looking for something that will help clear eczema that isn't prescribed or doesn't contain steroids, this is a great alternative! You can see results in one day. Only downward is that it's a bit pricey but definitely worth the splurge!
Anita T.
Regina, SK
If you have eczema you need to try this. I find this really helps calm my skin and keep it hydrated even on my hands. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. I have a couple tubes around and now I can't be without it!