BY POLYSPORIN

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch contains hydrocolloid technology to effectively help treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing. Appropriate for all ages. see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this product. I have been getting cold sores most of my life and have found these to be the best product out there. You apply it at first sensation or when you see it and leave it. I like that it keeps you from touching the sore in anyway. I find it keeps the cold sore clean and moist enough and heals up speeding time. Keeps the virus contained and prevents spreading.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
High river, AB
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch has been amazing for me this past week as I had gotten my first coldsore ever! It is an easy application and hides the cold sore while it heals! Most people can't even tell anything is on your lip and you can't see the cold sore!
If you top it with lipstick it is. En more conspicuous. I love this product, it was a life saver !