Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uploaded by Ashley C.Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uploaded by Ashley C.

BY POLYSPORIN

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch contains hydrocolloid technology to effectively help treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing. Appropriate for all ages. see more...

Ashley C.
PARADISE, NL
I felt that familiar tingling this week and finally realized why my lips had been so unusually chapped and dry. Once I knew I was getting a cold sore, I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart to buy something for it. I wasn't sure what to get to be honest, because I haven't had a cold sore in a long time. I knew that my coworker talks about these cold sore patches and they were the same price as Abreva, so I thought "Why not?". Now that I have used them, I would recommend them. They are tiny circular hydrocolloid dressings and are almost invisible on your lip. They stick really well and last for a long time. These little dressings cover your cold sore which helps keep the virus from spreading, and they keep the skin underneath moist which helps it heal. You know when your cold sore gets all dry and scabbed and cracks and bleeds? That hasn't happened to me at all. You can even apply lipstick on top of the patch if you want to, though I haven't tested that.
Shel G.
I just got these the other day for the first time. Normally and thankfully (knock on wood) my cold sores are small and I hardly notice them. This time it came overnight and was larger and quite sore. My usual methods of healing weren't working so I tried these. Immediately I felt relief from the stinging and it looked as if my lip was normal with the patch on. I will say that mine is a little closer to the inner (mouth) part of my lip so the patch doesn't stick as well there on the edge but otherwise covers the area well and will not be moved easily. It's a fantastic patch. I feel like if I didn't use them I would be dealing with this well into next week (which is stressful due to an upcoming family wedding) but now I think it will be completely gone soon; it's already 1/3-1/4 of the size it was at a day and a half ago. I definitely recommend this to anyone struggling withcold sores
Chee L.
Fredericton, NB
So I usually get cold sores in combination with lots of stress and if it's that time of the month. I don't get a tingle, it just appears! So right when I notice there's something growing, I stick on a Polysporin Cold Sore Patch. I ALWAYS have it on hand. And within 6 days it was gone. Here's what I do: before I stick a patch on I will clean the area with isopropanol with a q-tip ( it stings, but its working! ) then I stick on a patch. I use 2-3 patches a day and always put a fresh one on before bed. I can not recommend this product enough!! It is a lifesaver and the patch really does cover up the nasty cold sore.  Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch
Amanda S.
I love this product. I have been getting cold sores most of my life and have found these to be the best product out there. You apply it at first sensation or when you see it and leave it. I like that it keeps you from touching the sore in anyway. I find it keeps the cold sore clean and moist enough and heals up speeding time. Keeps the virus contained and prevents spreading.
Maddy B.
High river, AB
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch has been amazing for me this past week as I had gotten my first coldsore ever! It is an easy application and hides the cold sore while it heals! Most people can't even tell anything is on your lip and you can't see the cold sore!
If you top it with lipstick it is. En more conspicuous. I love this product, it was a life saver !
Lisa B.
Maple Ridge, BC
Short of a prescription, these are the best cold sore remedy! The medicine treats the sore, and you don’t have to worry about accidentally touching the sore and spreading the virus. They make them less visible, and you can apply your makeup right on top of them. I would recommend these to anyone who gets cold sores.