BY POLYFORM

POLYFORM-Sculpey Work 'n Bake Clay Mat. This mat is made of non-skid silicone and is designed to protect surfaces while you create! It's perfect for all kinds of clay projects and allows you to bake your clay creations right on the mat! It clean easily with soap and water and is safe for use up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Not for food use. This package contains one 15-1/2x11-1/2 inch mat. Imported. see more...

Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I love this mat! I can just pop my items right into the oven to bake. As a clutz that means no more accidents while transferring my creations.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
I make jewelry and accesories and this mat it's so great. I used all time for make my accesories!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I make minitaure polymer clay jewelry and this mat is great. Instead of peeling your clay off your work surface, you can work on the mat and pop it in the oven.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
What is this product used for?
Shoua T.
Shoua T.
I have been looking for a clay mat. I were wondering if there are different size of mats?
Simone D.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
Is there a heat threshold for this mat?