BY POLY-TEX

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Enjoy year round gardening pleasure with the New Green Snap and Grow 8 ft. x 12 ft. professional greenhouse. A luxurious greenhouse perfect for early spring seedlings starts and late fall harvests. Grow vegetables, flowers and fresh herbs throughout the year while enjoying the ample headroom and 64 square ft. of floor space. The new attractively finished Green frame is durable, low maintenance aluminum featuring our innovative Smart-Lock connecting system is quick to set up and the wall glazing features Palram's crystal clear, high end, polycarbonate panels which are 100% U.V. protected for maximum light transmission and growing efficiency. Because polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable the panels will not shatter or break like glass resulting in a safe, durable greenhouse. Access to the greenhouse is comfortable through a wide double door and the roof vents allow you to regulate airflow and circulation. Double doors and roof vents come pre-assembled adding to the ease of on-site installation. The Green Snap & Grow 8 ft. x 12 ft. greenhouse blends function attractively with beauty allowing you to enjoy longer growing seasons and a wider variety of plantings in a greenhouse you will be proud to show off. see more...

Yolanda S.
Waco
Great Outdoors Expert
WOW I LOVE THIS GREEN HOUSE I ENJOY MY PLANT'S AND I NEED THIS AND MY COUSIN HAVE A GREEN HOUSE AND IT'S A NICE SIZE AND SHE SAID HER PLANTS ARE DOING VERY WELL AND SHE RECOMMEND I GET ONE I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS ONE WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY PLANT'S
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Wow this looks amazing! My dream is to have a green house one day and I hope it looks something like this!!!
Ty B.
I have an garden house at my school. It is amazing. If you love plants/flowers this is perfect for it. I recommend it for all gardeners !!
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I would love to have this! No more tilling for hours on end. No more bending or pulling weeds. Would be great for growing my favorites garden vegetables and house plants year round. I would thoroughly use and enjoy having this!
Afshan M.
So and so for this plant lovers have this is a must for having and growing ur own indoor gardens with confidence
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great Outdoors Expert
My grandma has a garden house and it a nice thing to have. Helps keep raccoons away.
Patricia M.
This is amazing i always wanted one in the back yard for my mom she loves growing plants and flowers and different stuff .
Arianna D.
This greenhouse is something I would LOVE to have I love to garden and grow flowers and other plant, this would be perfect! !! It looks well made, and hopefully not made in China.. :)
Nancy C.
I really need one, I wouldn't have to worry about gophers. I'm pretty sure I would really save money on produce 🤔
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
Love these! I have always wanted one! They are such an awesome way to grow a garden of all sorts and keep the creatures out.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
Where else can you buy this from? I've seen them at biglots that's about it
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Decorator Expert
Is this affordable and good quality?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
How long does it take to set up?
melissa m.
How difficult is this to set up? am I going to need more than two people ?
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Is this brand worth buying? I've been looking for a good brand greenhouse to set up