BY POLY-TEX

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Enjoy year round gardening pleasure with the New Green Snap and Grow 8 ft. x 12 ft. professional greenhouse. A luxurious greenhouse perfect for early spring seedlings starts and late fall harvests. Grow vegetables, flowers and fresh herbs throughout the year while enjoying the ample headroom and 64 square ft. of floor space. The new attractively finished Green frame is durable, low maintenance aluminum featuring our innovative Smart-Lock connecting system is quick to set up and the wall glazing features Palram's crystal clear, high end, polycarbonate panels which are 100% U.V. protected for maximum light transmission and growing efficiency. Because polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable the panels will not shatter or break like glass resulting in a safe, durable greenhouse. Access to the greenhouse is comfortable through a wide double door and the roof vents allow you to regulate airflow and circulation. Double doors and roof vents come pre-assembled adding to the ease of on-site installation. The Green Snap & Grow 8 ft. x 12 ft. greenhouse blends function attractively with beauty allowing you to enjoy longer growing seasons and a wider variety of plantings in a greenhouse you will be proud to show off. see more...

Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
My friend had one of these and it worked great for him. It stood over very well it's very durable. And of course in no time his plans were growing like no other. If you're thinking of buying one and even have the room to do so I would recommend this. If I had a larger home or should I say yard this would definitely be on my list to buy.
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
A great green house for anyone with a green thumb. It's easy to put together. Gives plants a warm place to stay in the cold months. Very affective and not expensive. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a quick greenhouse.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Have this in my backyard and i love it because its enough to store my flowers to vegetables! If your a vegan like me this is a perfect way to grow your own food and ut will keep it safe and fresh!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
WOW I LOVE THIS GREEN HOUSE I ENJOY MY PLANT'S AND I NEED THIS AND MY COUSIN HAVE A GREEN HOUSE AND IT'S A NICE SIZE AND SHE SAID HER PLANTS ARE DOING VERY WELL AND SHE RECOMMEND I GET ONE I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS ONE WOULD BE GREAT FOR MY PLANT'S
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
This green house it great gets the job done and it's not mine but in the green academy I was in in high school it worked great and got the job done teens assembled it so I guess it good and easy assembling.
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
I would love to have this! No more tilling for hours on end. No more bending or pulling weeds. Would be great for growing my favorites garden vegetables and house plants year round. I would thoroughly use and enjoy having this!
Arianna D.
This greenhouse is something I would LOVE to have I love to garden and grow flowers and other plant, this would be perfect! !! It looks well made, and hopefully not made in China.. :)
Yajaira S.
I wish I had a greenhouse in my yard I can not plan anything in my soil Centre saying so having a greenhouse would be very beneficial for me
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
😍😍😍 I would love to have this! This product is great, If you love plants and you don't want them to die. That way you can garden all year!
Ty B.
I have an garden house at my school. It is amazing. If you love plants/flowers this is perfect for it. I recommend it for all gardeners !!
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
Where else can you buy this from? I've seen them at biglots that's about it
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this affordable and good quality?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
How long does it take to set up?
melissa m.
How difficult is this to set up? am I going to need more than two people ?
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
Is this brand worth buying? I've been looking for a good brand greenhouse to set up