BY POLY GROUP

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. Our Party Island Inflatable raft is fun for the whole family. Create your own island oasis for multi-person fun and relaxation. A little island retreat will go a long way in inviting your guests into the pool or spending family time together. Featuring a padded center to lounge on and 6 holes around the edge to swim through or relax on, this tropical oasis is a full 77 in. diameter and comes complete with tow rope. Made of strong, durable PVC material this giant raft will provide endless entertainment. see more...

Abby H.
Hopatcong
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is so much fun. It makes the pool look so cute. It is quite large, and fits an average sized person on it. It is good quality, and it lasts a while if you care for it properly. I recommend it.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is great if you have a lot of friends or kids that want to hang out and float together! It’s big and made really well. I didn’t feel like it was cheap and thin to where it would bust if adults used it. I would definitely recommend this! It’s nice to have out on the lake as well.
Elle B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
If you have a lot of children and a pool, this is a fun item to have! I love how large it is, everyone can fit in/on it. It lasts a while, I have had it all summer and it is still working perfectly well. If you are looking for a large party raft, this is a good one.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love this inflatable party or after for the whole entire family to use in the pool during the summertime it’s very affordable and easy to set up you just put some air into it
Amber B.
louisville
Very fun to have in the pool during a party or family event. 6 holes on raft for kids to play it. Keeps the kids busy all day. (Quiet house). Very affordable. Less that $30 online or on Amazon. I’d recommend this to anyone who has kids.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
This float is actually pretty great, I just wish it were a little bigger. But all in all, it doesn't take too long to blow up, keeps six people comfortably afloat, and is awesome for lake fun! I'd definitely buy again for the price
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL
Best raft!! Great for your own pool in your backyard or even out in the lake or something. It fits a lot of people and is steady. Takes some time to get inflated but worth the wait. Not too expensive compared to others
Kristin C.
Morristown tn
This thing was LOTS of fun and I really enjoyed it along with my family , we used it at the lake and it wasn't hard to blow up nor was it hard to deflate , I think ts a good tool for summer time , just make sure your kids are old enough to use because the holes are a lillte on the bigger side
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
So fun. This is what we use to hang out in when we dock the boat and just float. We even tie it off from the deck and float in the bay on it. So fun for both adults and kids.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We recently attended a pool party where they had this raft and the kids just loved it it was so big and fun and such a treat for multiple kids to use there was enough room for many kids and nobody had to fight over it.
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
Would this product be good for the lake?
Christina S.
Nampa, ID
Where can I find these and are they expensive?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Why have I never seen this before? It looks perfect for a river trip, now I can keep all my friends together! Does this product keep stable especially when there is each person in a hole?
Anne Michelle J.
Do you have to manually blow this up or does it come with a pump?
Sarah B.
Is this a sturdy product?