Polvorones Marinela - Shortbread Cookies Orange Flavored 1 lb 7.80 oz uploaded by LEAR20696Katherine Z.Polvorones Marinela - Shortbread Cookies Orange Flavored 1 lb 7.80 oz uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Polvorones Marinela - Shortbread Cookies Orange Flavored 1 lb 7.80 oz uploaded by kendy M.

BY MARINELA

Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Son muy buenos estos polvorones, tienen un delicioso sabor. En particular a algunas personas parece no agradarles el sabor a naranja de ellas, a mi me agradan. Marinela tiene muchos productos buenos, les invito a probarlos.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Me gustan con café o con leche. Tienen un sabor muy suave a naranja y me recuerdan mucho a mi niñez. Les gustan a toda la familia y también son muy económicas. Perfectas para comer por la tarde y controlar el hambre.
Bianca M.
My mom loves these cookies with her coffee. I prefer a nice cold cup of milk with them. Either or they're great! Marinela has many other great products you can never go wrong with any
Rosana M.
Oh my, this with coffee or chocolate is perfect.
The flavor is soft an naturally. Is a big cookie, one is sufficient but I have a problem with the cookies... and eat all.
crismary m.
Medley, FL

They are very rich , mid-afternoon accompanied with a glass of Coke . It has a very good taste and feel like it is fading in the mouth. excellent
Sol G.
Miami
Super ricos! Pero hay que tener cuidado, porque estás galletas están hechas con mucha grasa.
Kenia O.
Every hispanic has had these in their household, lol! These are so delicious though, they have the slightest bit of orange flavor to them so they are not super sweet. they are sprinkled with sugar on top. Really good with coffee and milk. classic staple for me.
Influenster M.
ok estas son una insignia de mi infancia las ame y aun amo. muero por volver a probarlas de los productos marinela me atrevo a decir que es el mejos, me encanta su delicioso pero muy sutil sabor a naranja. las amo.
Sihlegsyh C.
These cookies have a super-rich orange flavor, I like both texture sometimes comes to have a burnt taste is not pleasant on the palate ... I prefer this brand canelitas
Varinia G.
I like it but I think others are better than it because I Love soft dough and delicious flavors for example: blueberry, blackberry, strawberry.
Cruz Y.
Is best than normal cookies?