POLO RED by Ralph Lauren uploaded by Andrea R.

BY RALPH LAUREN

POLO RED by Ralph Lauren EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ for MEN Fragrance Notes: When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance,... see more...

• Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme? 2 Answers
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
I love this smell, my boyfriend wears this and it is beautiful. He is on his second bottle as when it ran out he immediately wanted more. It is mid range value but the scent is worth it. It's a spicy but fresh smell!! If you are into other Polo fragrances then I think you won't be disappointed with this.
Mollie D.
Beccles
This was the perfect gift for my boyfriend, he is obsessed with the scent of this. Such a strong, vibrant and long last product; I shall definitely be buying this again for him and highly recommend to any individual looking to buy a gift for him.
Isabella D.
The best fragrance, the best perfume. The best in everything, that's this brand. Meets all expectations, is very good. A perfume with an exquisite smell that lasts a long time on the skin, on the clothes wherever you apply it.
zoe d.
lasts all day, smells amazing and can be used on men and women. if used properly it gives you a slight and enjoyable smell without being too strong. it can be used everyday and doesn't cause headaches to sensitive people
Liam B.
Although this does get used very quickly, it smells brilliant and isn't too expensive comparing it to its competitors. I would definitely recommend it for the lads, something decent to wear on a night out.
Océane P.
I bought this one for my ex boyfriend I was kind of frustrated because for the price it wasn't the best perfume I ever smelled at but the bottle still nice
Dionne B.
Sunderland
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it! It's an amazing long lasting smell, I've only ever bought one bottle but I'd buy him another
Oriana M.
Barquisimeto, Lara
This is my boyfriend's favorite and mine too!!! I got it for her birthday in January. Girls you need this for them it smells delicious
Curtis B.
Really good product. Like how it stays on all day so you don't have to keep re-applying or which makes the product last longer.
Jose P.
Doral, FL
No lo tengo pero un amigo si me lo dio a probar y me gusto mucho es un buen perfume seguro que a mi novia le encantara
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you prefer The Polo Red, or the Polo Red Extreme?